Would you like to be a Kongming’s Archives Editor?

A special forum in which articles are transformed into articles at Kongming’s Archives. (Learn More)

Moderator: Kongming’s Archives Editors

Re: Would you like to be a Kongming’s Archives Editor?

Unread postby Mikhail » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Yay! More people to help us along.
Soweneul Malhaebwa (Tell me your wish).
Mikhail
Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:46 pm

James wrote:I've added all three of you!

Sun Fun, Kingdom of Cheng, welcome to the project. Please think up any idea that might be worthwhile. It can even be an article for a game. Almost anything for a new Koei game, for example, would be a new contribution to the site given that I haven't had enough time to put much content together. You've got full editing rights to the forum. I'll make it your default group after you've published an article. :)

Thank you, I'll put some thought in to it, however I won't be able to do anything on new KOEI games as my newest is DW5 XL.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Qu Hui » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:16 pm

James wrote: Qu Hui, if you have any novel or history related ideas that could be great. You might start an article about the various historic sources. I'm sure people would be happy to contribute to that. Or it could be any other historic topic such as an overview of women of the Three Kingdoms, or a specific event. Or an article discussing something of particular interest (like Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, novel vs. history). Hopefully in starting an article others are interested in contributing to make it an excellent resource. Or if you have an idea you are happy to carry out from start to finish that works too. And thanks again for all that you have contributed to the Development Project! :)

I do have a few ideas about what articles to add. Specifally, the reference guide was one I really want to do, since it would be extremely helpful when dealing with the Development project. The women article is also a good idea, since there were quite a few interesting women that aren't mentioned or given relatively small roles in the novel (Lady Bian and Guo Nuwang come to mind).
My avatar is Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, as he appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening
Quote of the "Day": "The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." -Neil Gaiman
Qu Hui
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:40 pm

I've posted some other ideas too. :)
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:42 pm

James wrote:I've posted some other ideas too. :)

Ok I'll start work on 'Guan Yu and Zhang Fei-History and Novel' idea if you have no objection?
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Take the initiative. Please. :)
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Kingdom of Cheng » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Thanks James i'm doing my best. :mrgreen:
Listener up there! what have you to confide to me?
Look in my face while I snuff the sidle of evening,
(Talk honestly, no one else hears you, and I stay only a minute longer.)
Kingdom of Cheng
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jordan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I'd love to help out if this is still going, but not until I get a new computer. I kind of spilled soup on mine and fried it.
Jordan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 pm

SlickSlicer wrote:I'd love to help out if this is still going, but not until I get a new computer. I kind of spilled soup on mine and fried it.

Sorry to hear that. Fried for good?
Let me know whenever you're interested. :)
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Masatog » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 pm

I would like to apply to being a Kongming's Archives Editor.

I am interested in editing anything as long as it is only English, not translating. I can't help but notice that there are some images that aren't there like the Romance of the Three Kingdom DS 2 boxart so I would like to get a image and replace that NO BOXART image.

Well...to start, my interest for the Three Kingdoms started when I played Dynasty Warriors 3. So right now, I have a good interest in the DW series, RTK XI and the novel-wise history.

My name is Winson and I live in Australia. I am currently in High School and just reached the senior years. If there is another thing to know about me then that is that I really love Mario games.
Current Avatar: RTKXI's Chen Gong in LoCC sprite.
Masatog
Scholar

PreviousNext

Return to KMA Articles