Samurai Warriors your Favourite Femme Fatale

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Favourite Female Character on SW??

Kunoichi
39%
Noh
18%
Oichi
9%
Okuni
21%
Ina
14%

Total votes : 57

Samurai Warriors your Favourite Femme Fatale

Unread postby Iain » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:07 am

Well since we have a favourite male character there just has to be a poll for the best Femme Fatale in SW. Nearly a third the characters are female and they all have unique styles that attract in their own way, so vote now! These gals dont like to be kept waiting too long for attention. :wink:

Added bow woman Ina to the poll from XL.
Last edited by Iain on Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iain
Lord of Nanchang

Unread postby TiRaMisu » Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:54 am

Okuni.Pretty original character and she's cute too. :P
Daiji na mono wa itsudatte,nakushitekara kizukuyo.
v[^-^]V o[>_<]o [o_O] [T_T]q [u_u]' [@_@] [x_x] [*_*]"
TiRaMisu
Scholar

Unread postby Li Ruiyue » Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:55 am

Hm, it's really hard fo me to choose between Kunoichi and Oichi. I find both of them really funny, especially Kunoichi. ("I think we should see other people..." :lol: ). also, Oichi's second ending was pretty funny where she falls over.

But, when I combat them, Kunoichi is really, really annoying with here speed. But her little comments throughout battles are funny, so I'll have to go for her.
Li Ruiyue
Innocent Soul

Unread postby Devilrai » Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:29 am

I voted for Okuni :D She is mayeb the best female fighter in the game, her musou is good but most of all I really love her english voice, its so...weird. :lol:
Devilrai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Li Zhen » Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:24 pm

I vote Okuni, because I am currently training her, and she seems to be the best female warrior by far.

Blue Moon Samurai wrote:I voted for Okuni She is mayeb the best female fighter in the game, her musou is good but most of all I really love her english voice, its so...weird.

I agree her voice is wierd, but I assure you that 99% of UK people do not speak like that, including me.
Li Zhen
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Elven Fury » Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:46 pm

I hate Okuni shes like slow and her weapon and attacks stink... so i voted for Oichi b/c he weapon and attacks are kool :D
It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others - other people, other beliefs, and other nations - will help you become whole.
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Devilrai » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:52 am

Elven Fury wrote:I hate Okuni shes like slow and her weapon and attacks stink... so i voted for Oichi b/c he weapon and attacks are kool :D

But you have to admit, her english voice rocks! :D

I just finished training Oichi and yes she is a good character and all but I found Okuni to be better, but the thing I really like aout Oichi is her second costume. :D
Devilrai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lucifer » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:01 am

If I had to answer this when I was first playing through Oichi's story mode, I would've said her. Two thirds into her mode, though, I thought she sucked... a lot. She's so... weak.

If I had to answer it right after unlocking Okuni then I would've voted for her. Now I'm tired of her and I'm voting Kunoichi- probably because she was a tad harder to play with and I liked the challenge.
Lucifer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jeanne D'Arc » Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:40 am

I picked Nouhime because of her quote:

"If he is a fool, I will slay him, if he is not, rest assured, it will be your blood on this blade."
I want you to bury him. Should he die in the process is his own problem.
Jeanne D'Arc
Assistant

Unread postby SteelDragon » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:36 am

Well, it was a hard choice...none of them even compare Madam "SWEET!!" but i suppose my vote will goto Lady Noh, her Endings were just Awsome! her Weapons are Kinda Cool too, and she has that Nasty Combo when she spins with her Blades out, Lets go Lady Noh!
Swift as the wind, quieter than the forest, fierce as the fire and steady as the mountains.
"Sadame no Kusari o tachikiri"
SteelDragon
Sage

Next

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games