Tiger Knight: Empire War - new Three Kingdom game

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Tiger Knight: Empire War - new Three Kingdom game

Unread postby yevonsama » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:31 am

A old friend has just introduced me this game last night.

This is a game online about Three Kingdoms period. It may be look similar to Mount & Blade, with some new upgrade.

I think this game is good. At least, the designer based on Han dynasty's clothing and weapon more than Song dynasty's as same as many other Three Kingdoms' games.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/53670 ... 1_5_9__405

Anyone join the game with me? :lol:
yevonsama
Apprentice

Re: Tiger Knight: Empire War - new Three Kingdom game

Unread postby LiuBeiwasGreat » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:14 am

I installed the game and played the tutorial, seems interesting. Not sure how I will like it in the long run but it seems interesting though I seem to be flailing around on horseback occasionally hitting enemy soldiers :-P
"If you can't drink a lobbyist's whiskey, take his money, sleep with his women and still vote against him in the morning, you don't belong in politics."
LiuBeiwasGreat
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Tiger Knight: Empire War - new Three Kingdom game

Unread postby Havie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:17 am

I was playing this religiously , but its still in early access and the developers keep messing it up and making it worse,
they basically killed the north american server...... the population is trashed.
Asia and EU still strong.

its become apparent the devs (although ask for your feed back and suggestions) dont really ever fix any bugs, and just release stupid new content, none of which the players want, they have a small dev team in china, and dont work very fast...
But on the up side, this game has an INSANE amount of potential and it is worth checking it out while its in early access, and coming back for the official launch in a few months or so.
Havie
Apprentice

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games