Hello, trying to complete EVERYTHING in Dynasty Tacitics 2!

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Hello, trying to complete EVERYTHING in Dynasty Tacitics 2!

Unread postby KingPaulos » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Greetings, long time fan and lover of the Dynasty series, but I am trying to complete everything in one of my top 5 Dynasty games, Dynasty Tactics 2? I am trying to get every single thing done, oh I've played like every Main, Epilogue, recruited so many characters in hilarious factions/etc however... I still have a couple scenarios to appear along with unlocking 4 more characters in the encyclopedia.

I've done so many 16 combos it almost isn't funny, even tied Wolfguard, whatever his name is, his great 16 combination which was majestic yet I still do not consider myself a master of this game.

At least this game isn't as SUBTLE and difficult as Dynasty Tactics 1 was in the regard of finding things out, where to go, where NOT to do things to activate events/blah blah blah, however what I have left as "? ? ? ?"s would be the following as I've completed EVERY thing else;

Liu Bei *I cannot stand Shu or these benevolent guys but...* the second and third SCENARIOS- which ... I don't know if that's a PATH to take in the game while you're playing it- I don't know if it's to do in the MAIN- I'm guessing it is since there are no ultimate story choices to make in the epilogues as it's already pretty drawn out;, anyway- for Liu Bei- SECOND and THIRD scenarios are blank with the ? ? ? ?'s, that's two right there...

Cao Cao *The best of all time, long live Wei* COMPLETED 100%.

Sun Ce *Second best of all time* COMPLETED 100%.

Lu Bu- FIRST and THIRD scenario are completely ? ? ? ?ed out, I think it's because I did not ever join Yuan Shu there.

Anyway, if there's anything else I may have missed, secrets, easter eggs I'm very eager to learn and play it because well... Dynasty Tactics 2 is my main game I play every day of late- I hate the turn limits because it has to end eventually. Just looking for the beginners/intermediates/experts/masters and Grand Masters to check out all I did, and to maybe fill in the blanks of what I NEED TO DO TO UNLOCK THE ? ? ? ?'s, thank you for positive help in advance.

-Paulos Hunter Blade, long live Blade, Wei and Jin.
I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies one at a time!
KingPaulos
Tyro

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games