Legend of Cao Cao Online

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Legend of Cao Cao Online

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:53 pm

I asked on the LOCC online subreddit but am a little over eager to unlock some cool passives. Was looking at stmack's spreadsheets and understand that the blue cells are the really recommended ones. But what about the green and yellow cells? Some officers only have one blue one..
Gamefaqs: KongZhou
Steam: heinous_won
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xiahou Mao » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:49 pm

I had to do some digging to find the spreadsheets...

My understanding is that the blue abilities are the strongest ones, green abilities are good but not great, and yellow abilities are situationally useful but not necessary. If you have questions about specific characters, you can ask me too!
Xiahou Mao -- True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
Pei Yuan Shao -- Sex Icon of the Three Kingdoms!
SimRTK
Xiahou Mao
Sexy boy, Pei!

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:40 am

Xiahou Mao wrote:I had to do some digging to find the spreadsheets...

My understanding is that the blue abilities are the strongest ones, green abilities are good but not great, and yellow abilities are situationally useful but not necessary. If you have questions about specific characters, you can ask me too!

But they're stickied on the subreddit :wink:

Anyway, thanks again.

I don't have questions about specific characters for now, I have several decent generals who are approaching level 60 but most of the face wreckers are in the low 40s so they can't wreck face quite yet since their good passives are still locked up tight. Part of the reason is I only do the one promotion and hire per day for the rewards. My current Annihilation team is Cao Cao/Li Dian/Xun You/Zhou Yu/Dian Wei with which I win only the occasional battle, I checked their passives and except for Dian Wei, no one jumps out in a big way. I also hope to change that configuration some once I get better artifacts...
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xiahou Mao » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:51 am

Xun You should do okay for you as a healer. I personally used Man Chong, but the differences between them are minor. Zhou Yu's Double Tactics at level 50 is a useful skill that'll double his offensive output, so you have that to look forward to. But the others, except Dian Wei, don't have great skills. You can make use of Dian Wei for now, but he gets outclassed by Wei Yan as Soldiers go later on... though Wei Yan costs gold to unlock.

Consider adding Diaochan to your lineup, you should have her by now. Her level 70 and 90 passives are very strong, though they're still a ways off. It's something to look forward to!
SimRTK
Xiahou Mao
Sexy boy, Pei!

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:08 am

Yes I have Diaochan and recently did her level 20 promotion (I know, I know, what was I thinking). The problem was that for a long time, my only good artifacts were a 6* bow and crossbow. And that free sword everyone was gifted. So I have been favoring range.

I also need to promote Yu Jin, probably will do that right now actually. So I will focus on him and Diaochan as near-term replacements.
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ranbir » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:03 pm

The feels when your champ is so strong he one shots a dude* you're supposed to duel.

*in counter attack.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Xiahou Mao » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 pm

I knew I shouldn't have trusted the game when it gave me the bonus objective of "Have Yan Yu and Sun Ce duel"...
SimRTK
Xiahou Mao
Sexy boy, Pei!

Unread postby Humble Novice » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:44 am

Could anyone help me identify who the voice actors for this game are? I'm trying to compile a list of them for data purposes.
Humble Novice
Apprentice

Unread postby Xiahou Mao » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm

I haven't been able to find a list of credits, but Zhang Jue and Dong Zhuo sure sound like the same people who voice them in pre-9 Dynasty Warriors, so that should take care of a couple at least.
SimRTK
Xiahou Mao
Sexy boy, Pei!

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 am

I find as I continue to slowly expand across China, that the daily quests for each province are starting to become very tedious. Is there something I should know regarding them? I am aware of the tokens and free expeditions but you never get enough of either to make a dent. Can I start skipping some of the lower level ones at some point? Those are like the easiest to do in terms of energy.

....................or is this where they've got me, unless I pay to play :lol:

Honestly, I am not happy with how much of a drain it can be on my phone.
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games