Legend of Cao Cao Online

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Legend of Cao Cao Online

Unread postby Ranbir » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Good news everyone! Don't need to play it on the phone anymore.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/927130/

You can play it on the PC!
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Tarrot » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:23 pm

Been meaning to ask but never got around to it: Is there a Scholars Alliance for LOCCO?
Tarrot
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ranbir » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:44 am

Yes there is but a few abandoned it and only a two or three are left holding the fort for it. Sadly the Alliance system relies solely on numbers and there doesn't seem to be enough active scholar players.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Ranbir » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Sad day. Game is terminating in June 2020.

I really enjoyed this game, it let me play LoCC in a modern way as well as offering entertaining stories and game play for other characters.
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Terranigma Freak » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 am

Wait, I downloaded the game and was thoroughly confused by it. I thought it was a remake, but then I'm doing a lot of weird busy work that wasn't in the original game. The maps also look nothing like the original.
Terranigma Freak
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:25 am

Terranigma Freak wrote:Wait, I downloaded the game and was thoroughly confused by it. I thought it was a remake, but then I'm doing a lot of weird busy work that wasn't in the original game. The maps also look nothing like the original.

It's kind of irrelevant since the game is about to close down, but the "original" Legend of Cao Cao game is simply one story mode within this larger game. Although much of the combat in the other parts of the game is based off of their interpretations of and expansions on the original LOCC.
Gamefaqs: KongZhou
Steam: heinous_won
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xu_5hu » Mon May 04, 2020 1:34 pm

the game are going to be terminate soon in june, but i still dont know how to get the "revenge" and "god of war" ending for guan yu story ch2 :(. anyone can help? thanks :)
Xu_5hu
Tyro

Previous

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games