Legend of Cao Cao Online

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Legend of Cao Cao Online

Unread postby Ranbir » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 pm

We should get an Alliance going so we can look out for each other.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Ranbir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Current stories available.

Northern District Campaign - This is a LoCC prequel of sorts, set in 178AD we relive Cao Cao's first post as district commander
Legend of Cao Cao campaign - This is the original game story.
Legend of Xiahou Yuan - Yuan's story!
Legend of Zhang Jue - Zhang Jue and Guan Hai needed.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:01 am

I've got a tad addicted! I'm now at level 15 where I can join an alliance but you have to be Level 30 before you can form one! I know Ranbir, Bush Leagues and myself are all playing! Would anyone else be interested in joining an alliance?

I have to say that I'm finding the Cao Cao prequel story line really challenging, I never played the original game though!

Also, how do you upgrade soldier technologies for your guards units?
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ranbir » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:31 am

We have an Alliance now, called Scholars. Send in an application and we can all start earning some phat rewards.
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Ranbir » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:52 am

Update has introduced the Story of Sun Jian but not a proper story but a limited time quest story. From his time as a thug and his softening heart when he meets Lady Wu.
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:58 pm

The Sun Jian quest is very short, I completed it in about 30 mins this morning! If you ahvemn't downloaded this yet and are considering doing so, do it! Its a complete time drain, I've become a lot less productive in my story writing since it was released but I'm loving playing it!
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xiahou Mao » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:01 pm

So with the new storylines as they come out, it's looking like Pei Yuan Shao is a pretty important character for the Legend of Cao Cao mythos in ways the game's base story never got to touch on.

I approve of this.
Xiahou Mao -- True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
Pei Yuan Shao -- Sex Icon of the Three Kingdoms!
SimRTK
Xiahou Mao
Sexy boy, Pei!

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu May 10, 2018 5:46 pm

I've been struggling to complete all the objectives on two of the Jizhou quests - Collecting info and assassination! i just can't get through without being spotted! Anyone have a planned out route they'd be happy to share?
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xiahou Mao » Fri May 11, 2018 11:42 pm

Sun Fin wrote:I've been struggling to complete all the objectives on two of the Jizhou quests - Collecting info and assassination! i just can't get through without being spotted! Anyone have a planned out route they'd be happy to share?

Someone on the game's forums posted a video guide, hopefully it helps. The same guide should work for both missions, I don't think the patrol patterns change.

https://www.plug.game/OfficialCaocao_ne ... posts/1344
Xiahou Mao -- True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
Pei Yuan Shao -- Sex Icon of the Three Kingdoms!
SimRTK
Xiahou Mao
Sexy boy, Pei!

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sat May 12, 2018 9:30 am

Thanks Xiahou Mao! He makes it look so simple, embarrassed I had to ask for help now :oops:
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games