Nobunaga no Yabou: Sozou english version

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Nobunaga no Yabou: Sozou english version

Unread postby Valvatorez » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:55 pm

So I started playing this again today, and man is it hard to get something going early on with a created clan on harder settings. I had to constantly keep selling food just to have enough gold for other things, and as soon as I got a bit of troops and supplies, Dosan Saito would come to attack me, like literally every time lol. Usually just him alone too. Somehow he must've known the only reason I started where I did was so I could take Nō/Kicho for myself :oops:
Eventually I noticed 2 other clans fighting over a nearby castle and pretty much wiped out so I sent someone over to attack it and here comes Dosan again, but I managed to take the castle and get back to defend before he took out the fortress I was in. Then I managed to actually take Kicho for myself :mrgreen:
Except couple of months later, Nobunaga wiped out the Saito clan, and now he's attacking me every few months using Dosan. Geez, I thought dealing with a girl's parents in real life was bad enough.
Valvatorez
Master

Re: Nobunaga no Yabou: Sozou english version

Unread postby Gray Riders » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 am

So, odd question. Does anyone know what the Logistics and Logistics Expert traits actually do? The Uesugi's unique policy means you use less food when you resupply, but the Logistics traits don't seem to do that. They also don't seem to cause your units supplies to lower any faster.
Edit: Think I found a small error; in 1584 one of the Chosokabe fortresses has 600 or so population when the rest all have ten times that or so.
I also noticed that it seems Expert Fortifier doesn't just increase HP. It also increases the amount of castle space for upgrades like the Tenshus.
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games