English Legend of Heroes Mod

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: English Legend of Heroes Mod

Unread postby waZup » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:12 am

Sorry for long wait, but I have been busy with college (I graduated at May this year) and didn't have much to work on this. It's still not finished but I did what I can to finish the GUI part and some of the battles.

To tell you about the progress:

Translations of exploration parts: 100% until the end of the first act (Xiapi), after Xiapi, I only translated what's important and necessary to the story. This is the part where it takes most effort.
Translations of battles: Most of the final act is still not complete. But the final 3 battles at Ye and other few are complete.
GUI translations: I did items (they have 8 character limits), but not the program itself (I don't know how to get into those parts)
Balancing the difficulty and item collections: I took many looks at the original game to match the enemy levels and difficulty (because what the mod creator did was very forced and unnatural). I am also trying to spread the special item rewards so it's possible to get all items at the game.
Double checking for quality: Finished until Xiapi. Many of my translations are done at one run, so I go through multiple runs to fix my mistakes and errors. I haven't touched the game for some time to do it and sorry about that.

I would recommend play the game from the beginning instead of the part with Guan Yu. Since you will be missing many of the fun parts (like Zhangban) and my translation qualities are better at the beginning.

https://www.mediafire.com/?v2rknwkyvac5ht5
https://www.mediafire.com/?rzzv3dxap3l3b49
waZup
Apprentice

Unread postby Prana » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:28 am

Hello again WaZup !Welcome back, I'm glad you still doing the project.

Thank you for the upload, I will try soon and give an opinion.
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:57 am

Hello WaZup, I'm already download the both file from you but I haven't tried to play it.

Is it the both file need to join ? Or you just upload both with the same file.
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:05 am

Already start the game from beginning ;) And save the journey at two paths Chingxia.
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:53 am

Finally... At battle of Guan Du, With Liu Bei at level 14.

The items I got: Dragon Armor, Seven Star Sword, Red Hare, Shadow Runner, Twin Swords, Blue Dragon, Serpent Spear, Bean Bag, Dragon Robe, Raven Robe, Silver Armor, Lubu Bow, B Sword.

And I won all the debate, even I don't know the language :)
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:59 am

Finish the Battle of Changban II, but I can't fullfill the condition so I don't get the sword of light and new treatise Mengde so I reload from the Changban I again.

Liu Bei at level 23.

What I notice is, at Legend of Cao Cao I always keep the level minimum but in Legend of Liu Bei you must try to get the higher level as you can, the higher level you get is more better and more easier to defeat the enemy.

And I wondering, why Zhao Yun at level 2 can't attack any direction like Liu Bei (level 2), Guan Yu and Zhang Fei ?

Plus, Guan Ping at the first appear as Cavalry but the next is as an infantry.
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:51 am

And again, I finished the Changban II and fullfill the condition ! I got the sword of light and MengDe treatise, YEAY !!

And then go to conqueror The Jing and south Jing. Finish and got Zhuge bandana.

To South Jing, have another choice to conqeror; Wuling, Linling, Guiyang. I choose Linling (same with the novel). and success again ! And go direct to Changsa. (Ahhh, unfortunately the creator didn't give us to play conqueror all south Jing).
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 am

At the battle of Luo Contry, the place where Pang Tong is died.

Hmmm, I will save and try to save Pang Tong. And the other day, I will choose the history path.
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:49 am

At battle of Yiling... I saved Guan Yu and I want to try something else different with alliance with Wu, but unfortunately the translation still Korean so I change the decision with reject the alliance.
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby Prana » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:57 am

After I choice ally with Wu... The alliance (Wu and Shu) attack the Wei.

After winning the battle at Xiang Yang and destroy Cao Ren army, the language is full Korean. I decided to postpone the game.

Very nice and chalenging game.
Prana
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games