Legend of Jiang Wei (v1.1) Translation Project (Mostly Done)

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Legend of Jiang Wei (v1.1) Translation Project (Stage 24

Unread postby Taishi Ci 2.0 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Yes, those characters are not Zhang Bao and Guan Xing.
"You have attacked us before, and we survived! You cannot defeat us. Submit!"
"We have. You did. We can. No."
Taishi Ci 2.0
Grand Historian Friendly to Cats

Re: Legend of Jiang Wei (v1.1) Translation Project (Stage 24

Unread postby Youjie » Fri May 17, 2013 3:47 pm

this strange

Their faces and their arms like Zhang Bao And Guan Xing

Anyway

Thank you for this game

Cao Zhen a Great Man

That what I like
Man Like Youjie Who protected his Kingdom
from Jin attacks
Youjie
Apprentice

Re: Legend of Jiang Wei (v1.1) Translation Project (Stage 25

Unread postby Taishi Ci 2.0 » Sun May 19, 2013 4:37 am

Stage 25: now with a bunch of menu text translated! A big thanks to Lady Wu for her help!

http://rapidshare.com/files/1758354525/Battle25.rar

Be aware: to be able to play the fictional route, three things have to be done on this battle:
0. You must have saved Zhang Ni in stage 22.
1. Deploy Zhang Ni in this battle.
2. Once Zhang Ni appears, defeat all enemies.

Hard Mode differences:
*Enemies get more stat boosts and your units get more stat debuffs.
*If you do not trigger the Zhang Ni ambush, Deng Ai's ambush group gets additional buffs.

Conversations:
*Jiang Wei & Deng Ai
*Yuan Lin & Deng Ai
*Zhang Ni & Deng Ai
*Guan Suo & Deng Zhong
*Gou Fu & Zheng Lun

Duels:
*Yang Lan vs. Zhao Xiong
*Yuan Lin vs. Zhao Chu

Special Items:
*Deerskin Gloves: supply tent in NW corner of battlefield (by where Guan Tong and Xiahou Ba start)
"You have attacked us before, and we survived! You cannot defeat us. Submit!"
"We have. You did. We can. No."
Taishi Ci 2.0
Grand Historian Friendly to Cats

Re: Legend of Jiang Wei (v1.1) Translation Project (Stage 19

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sun May 19, 2013 9:24 am

whiteship wrote:I am sorry for a long absense but I cannot download rapidshare with a Chinese Mainland IP in any way.Therefore translation of the gametext is delayed.
You can use "Exescope" to edit texts in the dialogbox and Winhex/Ultraedit to edit other texts likes class name on terrain list;character list;"VS";and so on....
But there may be some messy code hard to read,Please change the system language to Traditional Chinese(Taiwan) or ask Taiwanese friend for help for this case:)

In addition,the display of long name like "Zhuge Liang" is complicated.If added,all the address of memories have to be moved.I suppose not to change it...

Taishi Ci 2.0 wrote:Apparently there's been a new version of the Chinese version of Legend of Jiang Wei that was just released within the last month or so, which is now in Simplified (and has some changed sprites and portraits). To clear up any confusion, the Chinese download in the first post, and the translated version, is for the 1.1 version that came out last April, and is in Traditional.

Simplified version is made by another author which is a simplified windows user.
Before LoJW's translation to Simplified Chinese,there are many people complain about messy code problem.

OMG are you THE Whiteship from XYCQ?? *worships*

I have most of the exe under control now; just waiting for Taishi Ci 2.0 to double-check it.

For some reason, I had a lot of trouble getting eXeScope to work with this exe file. In fact, I couldn't get eXeScope to work with the 东吴霸王 mod either, while I had no trouble using it to translate the original Legend of Cao Cao or tnu84's Legend of Lu Bu. ResHacker worked, though. I don't know if it's a difference between the original game engine and the modified ones.

I also see WinHex listed as a substitute for UE (in fact, right in this post), but I have never been able to get it to display Chinese characters properly (regardless of what language setting I use on my computer). I wonder if the Chinese version is different--for me, only UE works.

I was quite shocked at how the new functions and increased stat ranges etc. have eaten into the allowable space for names. The character names length shrunk from 12 to 8 characters, and the terrain names also shrunk from 7 to 4. I really don't know anything about moving memory addresses... but isn't there all that blank space near the end of the exe file? It's tough enough to be an English LoCC modder even with the original limitations... :| (I guess I shouldn't complain... at least my screen-name fits the limit for 三国英杰外传... 8-) )

Ahem. My real question is, is there a way to make the auto-resize the columns in a list-view control, such as the terrain type list or character list? This is what happens:

ResHacker doesn't seem to support LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH and related commands, so I resorted to making the font size really big. Not really a good solution. Will be happy to get any kind of suggestion/advice.

"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sun May 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Can I request that all those "complete the battle in # turns or less" be changed to "... or fewer"?

PS:

R_05:

Fateful Encounter
&Cao Ling
Quite the gentlemen, aren't you?
- Should be "gentleman" in this context.

&Cao Ling
Most people are devestated
- Should be "devastated"

&Cao Ling
That man frightened Imperial
Brother and I every single
day of our lives.
- Should be "Imperial Brother and me" because they're the object of the sentence, not the subject (i.e. it would be "that man frightened me", not "that man frightened I")

&Cao Ling
If I had let myself feel the same
way about my Father that she
did, I wouldn't be alive today.
- I think lower case "father" would do here because of the "my".

&Jiang Wei
I could tell by your eyes.
Normally you've just been
looking at me with contempt.
- I don't think "normally you've just been looking" works. Perhaps "You had been looking at me with contempt all along" or "Normally, you would look at me with contempt"?

&Cao Ling
You really are unbelivable.
- Should be "unbelievable".

&Cao Ling
If you depended upon my help,
you could have the chance to
claim one of the highest ranks.
- The second conditional ("if you --ed, you would have...") doesn't work here because it's not a might-have-been, but an offer. Perhaps "If you let me help you, you can have the chance to claim..."

Jiang Wei Returns
&Yang Lan
Seems to me less like he's
just trying to get himself killed.
- "More like he's just trying to get himself killed" makes more sense here...

Ma Su's execution
&Kongming
The laws state that errors must be
punished, but also that good deeds
must be rewarded.
- "states not only that... but also..."

&Kongming
It is only fittig that I request
His Majesty degrade me
- "fitting"

&Kongming
According to the Spring and
Autumn philosophies,
I must be demoted.
- He's really referring to the historical precedents laid out in the book Spring and Autumn Annals, rather than the general philosophies that flourished in that time period. It might make more sense to say "According to the historical precedents in the 'Spring and Autumn', I must be demoted." or something like that.

&Ma Su
I violated the Prime Minister's
commands, and didn't listen
to General Wang's opinion.
- "Opinion" seems a bit weak? It seems weird to take fault for not listening to an opinion. Perhaps "suggestion" or "counsel" or "exhortation" would be better.

&Ma Su
I am willing to confess my crime.
- "Confess" makes it sound like he's revealing (the details of) his crime. I think he really means "I am willing to acknowledge that I'm wrong" than "I am willing to tell you what I've done wrong."

&Kongming
Sun Tzu clearly established
the proper laws long ago.
Even now, we must honor them.
- This sound more like "It's clear that Sun Tzu established the proper laws long ago" than "Sun Tzu made the laws really clear long ago". Perhaps "The proper laws were explicitly laid out by Sun Tzu long ago."?

&Yang Lan
Miss Yang Lan presents herself
to the honorable Prime Minister.
- Would she really have prefixed her own name with "Miss"?

&Kongming
Considering our defeat at
Yiling, it's an understandible
desire.
- "Understandable"

Seperation
- "Separation"

&Jiang Wei
You're saying... Mother was
seperated from the army
during all the confusion?
- "separated"

&Yang Lan
Is letting you take in my
beautiful figure such a bother?
- "Is taking in my beautiful figure such a bother?" works better.

A girl's tragedy
&Yang Lan
(Now I dont know how to feel.)
- "Don't"
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu

Unread postby Lady Wu » Mon May 20, 2013 6:48 am

R_06

A Method to Madness
&Ning Sui
But, since we sent a division to
attack Wudu, Guo Huai could
only send troops piecemail.
- "piecemeal"

R_07
Cao Zhen's Resolve
&Zhang Hu
Who doesn't know what my
father did at Xiaoqiao Fords?
- "Xiaoyao"

Wei's Counterattack
&Cao Ling
Grand General, I also believe
there are many preperations
required before such a campaign.
- "preparations"

Before the storm
&Ning Sui
Let us displense with platitudes.
- "dispense"

S_07
Wei Yan to Ma Dai on Yang Yi, pre-battle (sorry, don't know how to open S files yet)
"...a little quill pusher"
- Cute, but would "brush pusher" work better here, since they didn't use quills in Ancient China?

R_08
&Yang Lan
I am a little girl, Yang Lan, here
to meet with the great captain
Cao Zidan and his lieutenants
- 小女子 is just a humble way for women to refer to themselves. I don't think it needs to be translated literally. I would just have her introduce herself as Yang Lan and say something polite instead.

Blood Feud
&Jiang Wei
"The prudent bird chooses its
perch, though it thinks ever
of its nest.
&Jiang Wei
"Though the night is dark and
full of terrors, with the morning
comes a familiar tune."
- The first line seems a bit weird to me... the original Chinese should be something like 良禽擇木而棲, right? That should translate into "The prudent bird chooses the right tree for its perch". Not sure where the nest comes from. Curious about the original for the second one.

Unyielding Ambition
&Niu Jin
Would you two little pups quit
barking and give me some
piece and quiet?
- "peace and quiet"
Lady Wu

Unread postby Lady Wu » Tue May 21, 2013 12:26 am

Translation issues (let me know if there's a better format for these). Not sure which ones you were purposefully not giving a literal translation, but here are the places where I think there's too much of a discrepancy.

R_08
Advance and retreat
&楊儀
(這個魏延把我大漢軍隊帶到那麼遠的地方作戰,簡直就是兒戲,若是戰敗,他負得了這個責任?)
&Yang Yi
(What is this nonsense about military achievements?)
(Wei Yan's job is to defeat the enemy; it should be child's play for him to do so.)
(It's no more than we expect. If he couldn't defeat the enemy, how long would he keep his post?)
- Yang Yi: "Wei Yan took our army to fight so far away. He must be thinking this is some kind of child's game. How could he ever bear the responsibility if he lost?"

&李嚴
(哼…到頭來你還不是要看我臉色。)
&Li Yan
(It's hard to keep a straight
face, saying that to him.)
- Li Yan: "See, at the end of the day you're still taking your cue from me."

&諸葛亮
好好好,楊姑娘單身赴敵陣的表現,實在是女中豪傑。
&諸葛亮
不過請放心,曹真是個講究禮節的大將,他不會為難妳的。
&Kongming
Good, good. Come to think of it, Miss Yang might be most suited for this mission.
&Kongming
A woman's wiles might do just the trick in the enemy camp.
&Kongming
But I must warn you, Cao Zhen is a general of perfect discernment. You will not sway him easily.
- ZGL: "Good, good. Miss Yang is a hero among women for volunteering to visit the enemy camp by herself. But don't worry, Cao Zhen is a general who values propriety and etiquette. He won't give you a hard time."

&姜維
(她應該是去見楊阜…這樣也好,能回到親生父親的懷抱應該是無比幸福。)
&Jiang Wei
(If she gets a chance to embrace her real father, it should make her happier living with him.)
- JW: "She must be going to see Yang Fu... It's for the best. It would be her utmost happiness to be able to be reunited with her father."

&曹真
想不到諸葛亮派來一位姑娘送信,這倒讓曹真開了眼界。
&Cao Zhen
I never expected Zhuge Liang to send a young woman like yourself bearing a letter for me.
&Cao Zhen
This must be his sign of showing his contempt for me before the world.
- Cao Zhen: "I would never have expected that ZGL would send a young girl as a messenger. Learn something new every day!"

&司馬懿
(剛才威嚇對手就不用自己女人的身分,等到這時候再搬出自己女人的身分,就算大家想動她也礙於面子不敢出手。)
&Sima Yi
(Hmph, this is merely another one of Zhuge Liang's ploys.)
&Sima Yi
(If he sends a female messenger, then we dare not harm her no matter what her message says.)
- SMY isn't commenting on Zhuge Liang's ploy, but rather Yang Lan's craftiness. He's saying, Yang Lan first intimidated the Wei officers without referring to her status as a woman, so that when she emphasizes again that she's a woman no one could lay a finger on her without making Lu Zhi look bad.

&曹真
這名女子都敢單槍匹馬來到我們陣營。比起來,我現在的危險還不如她萬一。
&Cao Zhen
She already put herself in much danger by coming here into our camp without horse or weapon.
- 單槍匹馬 is an idiomatic saying meaning "all alone" ("just me, my spear and my horse"). Yang Lan obviously would have ridden to the Wei camp.

Memories of Yiling
&吳班
(在事情查清楚以前我什麼都不能說,就算是背黑鍋也在所不惜。)
&Wu Ban
(And until I did, I couldn't say anything, or they would have made me a scapegoat too.)
- Wu Ban: "Until I find out the truth, I can't say anything, even if it means bearing false accusations."

&楊蘭
有本事你就來,論打架老娘還不至於會打輸你這大叔。
&Yang Lan
So you're going to kill me to get back at my father? How despicable.
- Not really a crucial line, but I think Yang Lan's attitude towards Ma Dai isn't conveyed in the translation. (She's more like "We'll fight if you want to. It's not like I'd lose to an old guy like you." and less judging Ma Dai's actions.)

&楊蘭
我並不怕馬岱那個傢伙,他的血海深仇不過是自己無能的象徵而已。
&Yang Lan
Besides, his "blood feud" is just a symbol of his family's failures.
- Yang Lan: "His "blood feud" is just a symbol of his own helplessness/inability to do anything."

Death of Cao Zhen
&曹真
公主妳也看到,爽兒無法對付諸葛亮是可以確定了。
&Cao Zhen
Princess, you must see it too. It might be impossible for Shuang to defeat Zhuge Liang.
- "Might" is too weak. "Princess, as you can see, it's certain that Shuang won't be able to defeat ZGL."

&曹綾
子丹叔叔別老是看到昭伯的缺點,他的能力其實連皇兄都很放心。
&Cao Ling
Uncle Zidan, I have indeed noticed Zhaobo's faults, but his abilities have my brother's full confidence.
- "Uncle Zidan, don't just keep focusing on Zhaobo's faults. Actually, even my brother has full confidence in his abilities."

&司馬懿
是!司馬懿現在對天發誓,定當全心全力輔佐大魏宗室,否則願受天譴,子孫將互相砍殺,永無寧日。
&Sima Yi
And if I am false, let Heaven smite me and destroy my descendants, even unto the last generation.
- His oath is actually that "let Heaven punish me and let my descendants fight against each other and never know peace." Which is of course what happened at the end.

Unyielding ambition
&魏平
(看不下去了,居然有人比我還懶。)
司馬大將軍畏敵如虎,還真是讓人佩服。
&Wei Ping
Grand Marshal Sima really has the ferocity of a wild tiger. I admire him!
- He's actually saying that Sima Yi fears the enemy as he fears a tiger. The "admire" part is pure sarcasm.

&司馬懿
(若不是我修養好,聽到剛才的話大概會氣到吐血吧。)
(以我現在的本事確實打不過諸葛亮,不過三年之後就難說了,我是不會這麼輕易認輸的。)
&Sima Yi
(But I can't afford to take chances. Not now. I have to defeat Zhuge Liang or I'll be nothing.)
(If I fail here, the shame might be enough for me to cough up blood.)
(Could I defeat Zhuge Liang in open battle? I used to think so.)
(But three years after I first met him, it's hard for me to say.)
(Still, I can't give up so easily.)
- SMY: "(If I wasn't such a cultivated man, that speech would have made me cough up blood. Indeed, I can't defeat Zhuge Liang given what I have now. However, it may be a different story in three years' time. I'm not one to admit defeat so easily.)"

Destiny
&張郃
兵法云:「圍城必開出路,歸軍勿追。」
&Zhang He
The Art of War states: "When a surrounded enemy turns to flee, do not be quick to pursue."
- "When besieging a city, leave an opening and do not pursue those who flee." I think it'd make more sense to include the "leave an opening part", because if an enemy is surrounded, how could it turn and flee?

Camp
&句扶
上次被張郃羞辱,這次一定要讓他好看。
- "讓他好看" is more of a threat than "let he see my abilities". I think something like "I'll get even with him this time" is more appropriate.

&甯隨
傳聞這次張郃會把他的壓箱寶全部帶出來,要特別小心。
- Is the "chest-crushing wound" actually a thing, or did you get that from 壓箱寶? Because 壓箱寶 just means good stuff that's hidden in your closet, chest-of-drawers, attic, basement, etc.

&孟琰
老子我其實才不鳥什麼張郃,反正見到他開扁就對。
- 鳥 is slang for 理, as in "care about". It's more like "Oi don't give a f*** wot Zhang He's about. Oi'll just bash 'is 'ead in when oi see 'im."

PS: What about this for Cao Ling's cryptic letter (良田百頃,不在一畝,但有遠志,不在當歸也。)? "He who owns miles of fertile farms does not obsess over an acre of land. He who has great ambitions needs not worry about his family."

PPS: In S_08, Liu Yin wonders if it was something in Wei Ping's rice cakes that made him so different. If rice cakes aren't going to be featured anymore, perhaps have something like "he forgot to take his lazy pills this morning?"

S_08, archer ambush:
&Yang Lan
Jiang Wei, if you can beat me, then I know you can beat this go. So go kick his ass!
- "Beat this goon"?

R_09
Camp
&Ma Zhong
Admirable, very admirable! I could never decide on a wife either.
- He actually means, "I only have one wife and still I can't cope."

&Guan Suo
Well, everything's set to go now. But I blame both of you for making me go track down that crazy woman.
- He hasn't tracked down Hua Man yet. He's saying "I've set everything up, but it still gives me the jitters to have to meet that crazy woman."

S_09
&Meng Huo
Liu Zhou, you sneaky lout. What is my daughter doing on the battlefield?
- Should be, "Liu Zhou, stop whatever you're doing. My daughter's on the battlefield!"

&劉冑
哼,我不服你也很久了
- "Hmph. You've lost my respect a long time ago."

Meng Huo/Guan Suo:
&孟獲
臭小子,若不是看在老婆和女兒的份上,老子早就把你大卸八塊的啦。
- 臭小子 is just "you little bastard" (not literally smelly). 若不是看在老婆和女兒的份上 = if it weren't for my wife and my daughter pleading for you

After the Zhang Ni/Liu Zhou duel:
&張嶷
就請你繼續怨恨我吧,當我選擇成為朝廷鷹犬這天,這已經注定了被怨恨的命運。
- "Go ahead and keep hating me. On the day that I chose to be loyal to the court, I was doomed to be hated forever."

&Zhang Ni
I've taken Liu Wei's head.
- Should be "Liu Zhou".

&Ma Zhong
This land is paradise to me. It may be a little remote, but it's a place where I can completely relax myself.
- I think his "dream" refers to changing the lives of the Nanzhong people, and that there's still a long way to go to achieve it but he'll work hard to make it happen. I don't think he's talking about Nanzhong being the land of his dreams.

&Zhang Ni
It's just like you to say something like that, Dexin. Even if it is a little idealistic.
- "It's a bit idealistic, but perhaps you can be the one to make it happen, Dexin."

&Zhang Ni
(But if you want me to help you realize that dream, Dexin, then I'll have to keep using my sword.)
(In the days to come, there'll only be more rebellions and bloodshed.)
- "But before that happens, I'll do all the dirty work for you and not let you get blood on your hands. Let me be the bad guy who suppresses rebellions."
Lady Wu

Unread postby Lady Wu » Tue May 21, 2013 7:18 am

R_10
A Mysterious Girl
Probe for more information.
- I don't know how to translate 吐槽 either. But it's more like "making a remark" (in a moderately snide way?). Given how it affects the thingy-meter, "probing" is probably too mild.

Choice 1:
&姜維
哪有這麼方便的說法?妳根本就是臨時編出來的嘛。
&Jiang Wei
That's an awfully convenient theory, isn't it? But I admit it does sound pretty interesting.
- "How awfully convenient. I bet you just made that up on the spot."

&Yang Lan
You're terrible, you know that? I leave you alone for a minute and you already find a girlfriend.
- "You're terrible, you know that? One moment you're putting on that family man act, and the next moment you're flirting with every girl that walks by."

&Yang Lan
Uh huh. So she just so happened to have such a good impression of you, right?
- She's referring to herself. "Really... And I just formed a good impression of you, too."

The Motley Crew
&Sima Yi
(He wouldn't be anywhere near this level of command if he wasn't Emperor Wu's son-in-law.)
- "... if Emperor Wu wasn't 'more than just friends' with his mom."

&Qin Lang
(This Sima Yi must be so jealous of me. I can tell by his face how angry he is at my position.)
- He's dumber than that... he's just saying, "Sima Yi must be so jealous of me. Both Emperor Wu and Guan Yu were crazy about my mom. Who else can boast of having such a splendid mom?"

Utter Exhaustion
&Xia Hui
(His anger is so transparent.)
- "I can't tell he's angry at all."

Final Affairs
&Fei Yi
"These two may be talented, but they are disobedient. Shu cannot use them even for minor tasks."
- "These two are petty, insubordinate men. Once placed in positions of power, they will cause trouble."

Camp
&Ning Sui
(My heart is completely broken. With the Prime Minister gone, it's like half my identify has died.)
- "identity"

PS: Zhang He's parting remarks in "Destiny"--he's not really saying that his destiny is to be a lesson learnt in blood for other people, but rather that by spilling his blood he could become a stepping stone for Sima Yi to achieve greatness.

PPS: R_12, not sure what the "Edict Book" refers to. 尚書令 is Jiang Wan's title, and doesn't have to do with books...

Chen Dao: "If we want to keep Chengdu safe..."
- Should be "Chengdu had better act soon and give them a reason to retreat"

&Sun Wei
Your foster father was so clumsy, he didn't want to concern you with all of the details.
- "Your foster father wasn't good at expressing his concern for you. All he could do was to quietly entrust us to organize this brigade for you."

Who the hell are Li Ming and Sun Wei anyway??

&李明
不客氣,孫家的母大蟲。
&孫葳
妳這是什麼意思?若不是赤壁時我放妳一馬,妳還能活到今天?
&李明
是嗎?我只記得逍遙津的時候有人差點被張遼砍死,又是誰救了她?
&孫葳
妳這小心眼的女人,乾脆一口氣算帳算到陽人之戰好了。
&李明
那也行,妳爹可是祖父生前最大的勁敵。
&Li Ming
Anything for the Queen Bee of the Sun Family.
&Sun Wei
Just what do you mean by that? If I hadn't put you on a horse back at the Battle of Chibi, you wouldn't be alive today to give me grief.
&Li Ming
Is that how it went? I seem to recall someone being saved from being hacked to pieces at Xiaoyao Fords. Now who was it that had to save her from certain death at the hands of Zhang Liao?
&Sun Wei
You narrow-minded witch. One more word from you and we'll settle this after the battle.
&Li Ming
I await the challenge. Your father was always Grandfather's greatest rival.
- "母大蟲" = Tigress (with the connotation of being a bitch). "放妳一馬" = "had mercy on you", not literally about horses. "乾脆一口氣算帳算到陽人之戰好了。" = "You might as well go all the way back to the Battle of Yangren." (That's why Li Ming brings up the rivalry of the previous generation)

&Deng Zhi
The Sun Family has tried to work around this by having several of the families intermarry with them.
- Maybe just "having several of the families intermarry"?

&Deng Zhi
(I doubt Lu Xun could put up with a girl so headstrong.)
- "I can't really say that Lu Xun is already driven mad by a girl your type, can I?"
Lady Wu

Unread postby Lady Wu » Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 am

S_13
Yang Lan/Mystery Character 1:
But due to circumstances beyond our control, we were forced to seperate.
- "separate"
However, just before the Battle of Chibi, I met Chen Dao again. And I realized I was still loved him.
- Either "I still loved him" or "I was still in love with him".

Zhuge Guo/Mystery Character 2:
He was a great help to Yang Fu and I in our plan to bring down the Ma Family.
- "a great help to Yang Fu and me" (since it'd be "a great help to me" and not "a great help to I")
Lady Wu

Unread postby nhy7bgt6 » Wed May 22, 2013 8:16 am

Lady Wu wrote:Who the hell are Li Ming and Sun Wei anyway??

You may refer to the spoilers in my reply at the first page of this thread.
nhy7bgt6
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games