[MOD] Destiny of an Emperor Rise of Lu Bu 3.0

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: [MOD] Destiny of an Emperor Rise of Lu Bu 3.0

Unread postby sonic.penguin » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Use focus to regenerate your TP. That might help. ROLB was my first DOAE mod and there are a few bugs in it/ things I overlooked in the broad scope (ie: fighting lightning pirates heh)

When you finish this mod, try DOAE Rise of Ieyasu or Flames of Wu as those MODS tend to have less issues.
sonic.penguin
Langzhong

Unread postby Zhang Lu » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:18 pm

I did end up beating this, and by some fluke on my 8th try, I beat the Feudal States officers as well. All in all, despite the bugs that you list, this ended up being a unique and entertaining play. I will get around to Ieyasu and Flames of Wu in due time, Forza Horizon 3 is taking up all my time right now :D
Zhang Lu
Apprentice

Unread postby Zhang Lu » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:18 pm

I have noticed that if you use a game genie code (NYONALAO) in an emulator when you play, you can walk through everything. This means you can get to the scrambled terrain areas at the end of the map, and face some former foes...and in some cases, you can even recruit them if you're far enough in the game. Cao Cao & Sun Quan don't die, they just move to the mishmash ;)

Here's what Cao Cao looks like as an ally, though I only did this AFTER winning final battle against Dong Zhuo, so there was no real point...but it's fun finishing up the game with Cao Cao in your party in Lu Bu's mod.
Attachments
Destiny of an Emperor; Rise of Lu Bu 3.0-0.png
Destiny of an Emperor; Rise of Lu Bu 3.0-0.png (3.37 KiB) Viewed 128 times
Zhang Lu
Apprentice

Previous

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games