Warriors Orochi 3

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Warriors Orochi 3

Unread postby Mestre Will » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Did you see that Koei announce the Warriors Orochi 3 ? Yeah they did.
Look at Koei warriors for more details.
The resume is :

-Is for Ps3 and Xbox 360
-Will be release in Dec 2011
-The characters will be like in Dw7 and SW3 (Hurray! I dont like some people from dw5)
-The new ones add in this games will be in the WO3
-And will be there a 'Scenario creation' where you can create battles and upload to others play.

I hope they add the dual weapon thing from dw7.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Warriors Orochi 3

Unread postby Mestre Will » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:05 pm

C'mon people ! Do you dont have any idea of how it may be ? Put your bets.

I hope the dual weapon is in there and still the 3 character team.
With so many characters this time imagine the amount of secrets phases in game.
Finally i will can play with Xi liang great trio Ma chao-Ma Dai-Pang De oh yeah 8-) .

Also the Biggest question of all :
How about Orochi uh ?
He will be there again? or be revived again ? or now another demon god will appear ?
It been a sequence of the history in 2 so Lubu is friend of Wu , do you think he will appear to help Wu in any stage ?
Also there will be one more history , JIN or not just the old Shu-Wu-Wei-SW ?
Cao Pi will finally be better than Cao Cao ?
Liu chan will be in the game to add some more "Benevolence" to Shu history ?
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 am

what i want to know is what the hell are they going to do with the story now?

Orochi has got to be really dead this time, and which story mode ending/friendships will they use
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong

Unread postby Qu Hui » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 am

Time-travel. I'm not kidding, there is literally time travel in this game. Pretty much everyone is slaughtered in the aftermath of the Orochi thing, and the new character Kaguya sends the only survivors, Takenaka Hanbei, Ma Chao and Sima Zhao, back in time to keep things from getting messed up again. I think Koei has finally hit the low point of their milking the Warriors franchise between this, the Saint Seiya game and the One Piece game.
My avatar is Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, as he appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening
Quote of the "Day": "The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." -Neil Gaiman
Qu Hui
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Yes that is wright, so far we know a new demon came , the king of demons (like say Orochi boss or something) , he is far strong than Orochi, so that only 3 warriors survive (not mean he kill them all , may some die of old before it ) so a Japan legend came and send this 3 to the past to .... ??? i realy dont know , it say to save your friends , i think you go to say to other what will happen in future to all the prepare to what will come.

I realy dont know but i bet Orochi will help, at last i hope it.
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 am

Qu Hui wrote:Time-travel. I'm not kidding, there is literally time travel in this game. Pretty much everyone is slaughtered in the aftermath of the Orochi thing, and the new character Kaguya sends the only survivors, Takenaka Hanbei, Ma Chao and Sima Zhao, back in time to keep things from getting messed up again. I think Koei has finally hit the low point of their milking the Warriors franchise between this, the Saint Seiya game and the One Piece game.

Ma Chao?

ah come on Koei, surely you couldn't have his much better cousin, Ma Dai instead?
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games