Warriors Orochi Empires

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Warriors Orochi Empires

Unread postby Ben_c » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:13 pm

I gave this some thought and decided to make a possible map of the Orochi world which could be used as a basis for an Empires title.

Using certain snippets of information as a compass point, for example;

During the course of Orochi 3 you have to cross the lands of 'Shu & Tokugawa' therefore I presume Japan has been flipped and fused to the bottom of the lands of Shu.

While in Nan Zhong you pass through Greek architecture, therefore I presume, the Greek lands have been fused to the bottom of Nan Zhong

Date ally themselves with Orochi during the series, therefore, I presume the Date lands are close to Orochi's domain.

Given the direction of travel of Da Ji during her Orochi 3 Journey, the location of Orochi's Domain must be south of Shu, Nan Zhong and the Greecian lands. Also given that Da Ji chooses to take this route over other possibilities, Koshi Castle must be towards the West of Orochi's domain.

The rest of the lands of Japan and Three Kingdoms China then fall into place around these points.

(The map isnt fully coloured yet, it still needs some touching up, but I wanted to just get it out there.)
Attachments
Orochi Empires Map.jpg
Orochi Empires Map.jpg (86.19 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Mestre Will » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 am

Nice add.
Maybe not exacly that way but i think it would be very close to it map, but i would say that japan is more fragments than a mass , like per exemple , the Azai lands must be near Wei lands as say in WO 1 and Takeda / Uesugi lands too because Kawanagajima in WO 1 , think nobunaga could go there but he goes in Guan Du , from here that forces originaly are (the orochi main force in that time) and after it he fight in the middle way , that mean in between Kawanagajima and Guan Du there is Fan Castle.

Anyway i think is a start , a good one indeed.
Thank you
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:16 pm

It's not going to happen, because if you have watched the WO3 TRUE Ending it shows that the Orochi World got destroyed, and everybody got sent back to their own times. The Warriors Orochi series is finished.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Maybe true that it not happen , however the history is ended mean nothing.
Normally empires games have nothing of history in it , just the scenarios pre-set. So that mean realy little.
However if you mean that they want to end the WO games in the 3 , that is very likely possible.

But we can dream cant we.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Soloeus » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:13 pm

simple, create a new plane that has say 36 providences. Then, give them strange names from folklore.

the locations from the games could be positioned into these providences by means of amalgamation. Thus, the "shape" of providences or map does not matter at all because of the fusion. You could go "BALLS" deep and include the factions of Boudicca and Seutonious Paulinas or Genghis Khan and some of his invaders. If ninja gaiden can be brought in, why not? "all times and all places".
Soloeus
Tyro

Unread postby Korin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Warriors Orochi is dead I think, this is just fan fun. I rather see, Warriors: Roman vs Greeks lawl
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Miggs86 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:28 am

Mestre Will wrote:Well if Dw have a Empires and Sw too , why not Warriors Orochi (or Musou Orochi)?
-Who what it?
-How do you think it may be?
-Any ideas for the factions?
-And how about the map?
-You want it have CAWs and a Online Mode?

I like the idea. I certainly want it, and it need not be hard
The factions would be Orochi, the wavering, ie. Lu Bu, Masamune Date, given a territory to "govern" and the good, but them bring shattered, so needing to secure the area, could be that instead of alliance, they join you straight up.
The map can actually be pizzled together if you play all games. For instance, going after the third game, the chinese capital is close to the Hydra.

I would however like to make the change that Orochi should not be selectable from the start. Too OP. I would like to make it so the ai doesn't move him untill much later either, unless he has to attack his own people to keep 'em in line, that is.
Miggs86
Tyro

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Miggs86 wrote:
I would however like to make the change that Orochi should not be selectable from the start. Too OP. I would like to make it so the ai doesn't move him untill much later either, unless he has to attack his own people to keep 'em in line, that is.

After a few years a new part of the map could open up and then Orochi's forces could flood out? A bit like in the Total War series!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Miggs86 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Miggs86 wrote:

After a few years a new part of the map could open up and then Orochi's forces could flood out? A bit like in the Total War series!

Ooh, I like that. So basicly, they come after some fighting?
Miggs86
Tyro

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Yeah exactly! Giving you some time to train up your forces, but at the same time allowing them to be the most powerful faction in the game.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games