Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby devtherev » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:15 am

If i remember rightly (It's been a long time since I played Warriors Orochi 2) You have to get 50 proficiency with the three kingdoms leaders (Liu Bei, Cao Cao, Sun Quan) And the three people who unyfied Japan (Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Tokugawa Ieyasu.) For dream stages. So yeah I bet alot of people have already tried that LordCBrasil ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

On another note what's your fave three warriors to use in a team? I usually go for Maeda Keiji, Pang Tong and Date Masamune. Why? Because they were all bad ass :lol:
User avatar
devtherev
Scholar
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm
Location: 100% not hiding from reality

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 am

devtherev wrote:If i remember rightly (It's been a long time since I played Warriors Orochi 2) You have to get 50 proficiency with the three kingdoms leaders (Liu Bei, Cao Cao, Sun Quan) And the three people who unyfied Japan (Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Tokugawa Ieyasu.) For dream stages. So yeah I bet alot of people have already tried that LordCBrasil ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

On another note what's your fave three warriors to use in a team? I usually go for Maeda Keiji, Pang Tong and Date Masamune. Why? Because they were all bad ass :lol:


Masamune =/= badass

this game isn't sengoku basara
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
User avatar
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby devtherev » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Xu Huang fan wrote:Masamune =/= badass

this game isn't sengoku basara


Funny because I like Masamune in Samurai warriors and warriors Orochi but dislike him in Sengoku Basara...I think I picked Masamune though mostly because he's got guns, guns automatically make you a badass in my opinion anyway :lol:
User avatar
devtherev
Scholar
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm
Location: 100% not hiding from reality

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Thu May 05, 2011 12:04 am

honestly i like masamune's moveset in SW/OW.

also i do think he makes a better villian then a hero.
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
User avatar
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 am

Xu Huang fan wrote:honestly i like masamune's moveset in SW/OW.

also i do think he makes a better villian then a hero.


I also like his SW/WO moveset but the Sengoku Basara personality is so much better for him in my view. Way more mature.
I'm not a big fan of the whole six claws thing but it'd be nice to have a zero hour OHKO move in SW/WO as well :)
Retired...
User avatar
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:10 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby memeo » Fri May 20, 2011 9:40 am

I like Son Go Ku / Monkey King musou, and his kinton cloud is faster than the horse!!

But right now my saved data is being corrupted :rangry: I have to begin from the start again.... :cry:

In that saved state I already made some of characters into lv 99 -_-"
User avatar
memeo
Assistant
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:28 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby LordCBrasil » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:54 pm

When i play (rarely nowadays) i always play with the leaders: Liu Bei, Cao Cao and Sun Jian. I like their attacks and they are almost lvl 60.. but there is always a time when i want to appeal and then i choose orochi and anybody else ( lu bu isn't a good character to choose in Warriors Orochi 2. Don't you think?)
-Sleeping Dragon: always prepared, cautious and clever, hard working... a brilliant strategist.-
User avatar
LordCBrasil
Academic
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 am
Location: Trying to win that Sima Yi with my strategies

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby Separation Anxiety » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:10 am

So apparently there is a new Warriors Orochi 2 coming out in japan later this year, said to include approx 120 characters, DW7/SW3 chars now and Ryu Hayabusa, Achilles and Jeanne D'arc among the others. Gotta say im intrigued, as long as they dont do this pick your weapon thing. It looks like the 3 character squads are still in so picking weapons as well would just be dumb.
Oh my my, oh hell yes, your gettin buried in your party dress.
Separation Anxiety
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 3467
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:40 pm
Location: The search party never came...

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Hang on there making another 'Warriors Orochi 2'? Your sure there not making WO3? :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21854&p=553066
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
User avatar
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: The birthplace of radio

Re: Warriors Orochi 2 Discussion Thread!

Unread postby Tarrot » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Separation Anxiety wrote:So apparently there is a new Warriors Orochi 2 coming out in japan later this year, said to include approx 120 characters, DW7/SW3 chars now and Ryu Hayabusa, Achilles and Jeanne D'arc among the others. Gotta say im intrigued, as long as they dont do this pick your weapon thing. It looks like the 3 character squads are still in so picking weapons as well would just be dumb.


Warriors Orochi 2 in Japan is Warriors Orochi 3 here. The 2 that was over here wasn't treated as a full expansion there.
Tarrot
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved