Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends Discussion Thread!!

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Unread postby LittleDragonZ » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:21 pm

gren wrote:just bumping this up.

anyone know when this makes it state side?

KOEI Warriors has confirmed that the EU date for SW2:XL is the 21st March for the PS2. You can buy it in the stores, however the XBOX360 version is downloadable only for 2400 points via Live(£20).
Behold the spear of Little Dragon!
LittleDragonZ
Scholar

Unread postby Skode » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:13 am

LittleDragonZ wrote:KOEI Warriors has confirmed that the EU date for SW2:XL is the 21st March for the PS2. You can buy it in the stores, however the XBOX360 version is downloadable only for 2400 points via Live(£20).

Ive both consoles but i will get it for the Xbox 360 as other than it being cheaper the SW2 ive got is also the 360 version. Strange that they release it so soon after DW6 though - Koei are throwing them at us thick and fast these days but im not complaining as long as i can afford to keep up.
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby gren » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:03 am

see theres where i have trouble, i got a ps2 and just got a 360, i own sw2 on ps2, but i would like the prettier-ish visiuals for 360. i could score a copy of sw2 for 360 for like 20 bucks, but i donno if its worth it.
"what did we hit? space cow?!"
gren
Master Sleeping Treestump

Unread postby LittleDragonZ » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:42 pm

The SW2:XL trailer is out, finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9olnQZynZXo
Behold the spear of Little Dragon!
LittleDragonZ
Scholar

Unread postby Lonely_dragon » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:52 am

It will be released this march on the 21st... wow I can hardly wait...

btw are there new features on it? I knid of hope it will be like DW 5 XL which had create officers and their own story... :lol:
Lonely_dragon
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Bishamon 10 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:33 pm

There's something called Mercenary Mode that looks pretty interesting.
It may be better than Survival for leveling up your characters. And more fun too. :wink:
Bishamon 10
Initiate

Unread postby Jong Quo » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:52 pm

21st you say? well thats good friday, so i hope the shops near me are still open.
Favourite DW 4 Quotes:
Wei Yan: Death... Impossible!
Dong Zhou: Another Insect, Crushed!!
Dian Wei: Alright, Who's Next!!
Huang Zhong: Another victory for Huang Zhong!!
Jong Quo
Langzhong

Unread postby Zhao Guang » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:53 pm

I love the game. I have it - the new characters are really fun. Toshiie Maeda is the perfect officer if you ask me. I'm very glad they added those important characters in.

They also give the story mode for the new characters - I wish they would have added it for all the characters though. :P

Mercenary Mode is fun but I'm still not sure how to join a clan. Anyone know how?
Zhao Guang
Apprentice

Unread postby Lonely_dragon » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:55 am

Zhao Guang
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:53 am Post subject:
I love the game. I have it - the new characters are really fun. Toshiie Maeda is the perfect officer if you ask me. I'm very glad they added those important characters in.

They also give the story mode for the new characters - I wish they would have added it for all the characters though. Razz

Mercenary Mode is fun but I'm still not sure how to join a clan. Anyone know how?

I got into a clan by this way... first you have to fight for a clan about three times or so... ex. If you wish to join the Takeda you should participate in their battle... after the third time you receive rewards from the event Shingen (in my case since I wanted to join the Takeda will said something about joining the clan) after one more mission that I partake for the Takeda the option to join the Takeda appeared in the Select event section... It cost 50 gems though.... :?
Lonely_dragon
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhao Guang » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:00 am

If you don't have the 50 when you are proposed, do you have to wait again to get it and repeat the process? :(
Zhao Guang
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games