Musou: Orochi Discussion Thread

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Unread postby the glorious sun jian » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:09 am

Shadowlink wrote:
Ts'aoist wrote:
Shadowlink wrote:Wei: Cao Cao disappeared without a trace

I hope he's okay!
he is okay and he will meet nobunaga who is related to him by blood as koei said. the man son is going to be in deep stuff

what about sun jian ? :cry:

is there an english version ?
لا اله الا الله محمد عبده ورسوله
User avatar
the glorious sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:12 am

Unread postby Kong Wen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:43 am

the glorious sun jian wrote:is there an english version ?

Not yet, but I'm guessing there will be. English versions of these games tend to come out about four-five months after the Japanese version is released.
"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back."
— Roland Deschain, Wolves of the Calla
User avatar
Kong Wen
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
 
Posts: 11905
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:38 pm
Location: Canada

Unread postby SunXia » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Kong Wen wrote:English versions of these games tend to come out about four-five months after the Japanese version is released.
And then the European version is out another 4 months after that!! :(
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
User avatar
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
 
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:48 pm
Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Shadowlink » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:41 pm

the glorious sun jian wrote:
Shadowlink wrote:
Ts'aoist wrote:
Shadowlink wrote:Wei: Cao Cao disappeared without a trace

I hope he's okay!
he is okay and he will meet nobunaga who is related to him by blood as koei said. the man son is going to be in deep stuff

what about sun jian ? :cry:

is there an english version ?
sun jian disappear and sun ce is trying to find him
User avatar
Shadowlink
Langzhong
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:57 pm

Unread postby Roy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:10 pm

This game sounds interesting and I look foward to the idea of Cao Cao going to japan and encountering Nobunaga. Perhaps Cao Cao will return to china and get rid of Cao Pi.
For those of you who play or have played nation states, I am the Infamous Lord Watkins.

Ha Ha Ha Ha,
User avatar
Roy
Changshi
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: In the U.S. Army

Unread postby Jason » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:02 pm

This is my first time seeing this. HOW?! I don't care how cheap it is, we're all gonna buy it and love it :) Any new pics available? The last 2 don't work.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
User avatar
Jason
Legendary
 
Posts: 4926
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:27 am
Location: Philadelphia

Unread postby Adam » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:55 pm

Two is all you get! :P

Uno
Dos

Ina and Huang Zhong is just wrong, very wrong.

Edit: OK make it three, cause I dunno who the hell this is.
Tres
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 3109
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:38 pm
Location: Louisiana

Unread postby Zhang Lu » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:12 pm

I'm a sucker for this kind of game, so if it comes out in the US for PS2 (hopefully they don't forget the guys who don't want to spend $600 on a system that will probably be obsolete in 30 minutes :P), I'm on it like white on rice :D

Lu Bu should betray both sides and just kill everything :P
Zhang Lu
Apprentice
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:57 pm
Location: Hanzhong

Unread postby Jason » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:51 am

You people act like Koei are a bunch of history professors, who have to do EVERYTHING by the books. Damn, this game may be a bit fun. You can go "Boo! they're just milking it dry!" Well DUH! Welcome to the world, it happens all the time. It's called making money, and that's what is making the world go round. Koei has other people to please but you, amen to them for trying. You don't want it, don't buy it? Worried it will "tarnish the name" of an officer? Uhm...cry about it? Worried it will ruin another game, like SW2? HOW?! If KOEI made a barbie game, it would have no effect on a Dynasty Warriors one. The amount of complaining for trying something new (I often hear bitching about how KOEI does not do that) is unreal. Stop acting like Guna Yu's your uncle, and this game is offensive to history, before you find yourself getting a European Uppercut.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
User avatar
Jason
Legendary
 
Posts: 4926
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:27 am
Location: Philadelphia

Unread postby Shadowlink » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:58 pm

Ezekiel wrote:You people act like Koei are a bunch of history professors, who have to do EVERYTHING by the books. Damn, this game may be a bit fun. You can go "Boo! they're just milking it dry!" Well DUH! Welcome to the world, it happens all the time. It's called making money, and that's what is making the world go round. Koei has other people to please but you, amen to them for trying. You don't want it, don't buy it? Worried it will "tarnish the name" of an officer? Uhm...cry about it? Worried it will ruin another game, like SW2? HOW?! If KOEI made a barbie game, it would have no effect on a Dynasty Warriors one. The amount of complaining for trying something new (I often hear bitching about how KOEI does not do that) is unreal. Stop acting like Guna Yu's your uncle, and this game is offensive to history, before you find yourself getting a European Uppercut.
Where did you get guan yu from? I bert you the japanese god of war kenshin is going to win against guan yu and honda is going to beat the hell out of lu bu because japs rocks =D. This is why im going to hate this game but still imma enjoy playing it. Some people don't go to the SGYY section and don't care about history like you guys do. Frankly I do not care about history anymore because I been up to a real spin the only thing im sad about is if shingen wins against zhuge liang. Kenshin against guan yu, nobunaga winning against cao cao, akechi winning against zhou tai but w.e
User avatar
Shadowlink
Langzhong
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved