Musou: Orochi Discussion Thread

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Unread postby Kasumi14 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:22 pm

WuLordoftheNewAge wrote:
Xiahou Mao wrote:Even a superpowered Lu Bu or Orochi can be taken out with one Musou bar's worth of attacks.

It's true. I've done it... A lot. :lol:

The only problem I have with the game is that I feel like the horse is going the same speed as I would be... anyone else?

The horse level...it is!! I rarely bother with the horse, unless I've ridden good horses during that level such as red hare. If not I'm not going to bother riding a horse.

Thanks skode, definetely going to try that! :D
Meh, most of my posts are in interrogative sentences...forgive my lack of knowledge.
Kasumi14
Sage

Unread postby Lord Lu Xun » Wed May 07, 2008 1:59 am

WuLordoftheNewAge wrote:The only problem I have with the game is that I feel like the horse is going the same speed as I would be... anyone else?
Get cavalier to level 10...then you can ride on Red Hare or Matsukaze.

For me, the most broken team seems to be a powerhouse like Lu Bu, Orochi or Tadakatsu, for use most of the time (could be replaced with a good technique or speed character), Mitsunari or another character with a ridiculously broken special attack, and Sun Jian, because his second (sacrifice life for 10 secs Musou full) special ability is unstoppable when used with your second character.
Speed is the essence of war- Sun Tzu
Lord Lu Xun
Academic

Unread postby Jiang Wei™ » Tue May 13, 2008 9:45 am

I found problem in getting Wu-gaiden 8 (chapter 8-X). As I read in the walkthrough,in chapter-7 you must get cutscene in rescuing Sun Jian and Quan in 3 minutes and there's a long long speech there..
So, can someone tell me the details in getting the cutscene on time?
Thanks!

notes: i don't think that pressing pause button will be helpful for this case.. :?
You're trully the best, Prime Minister.

= Justice will Prevail! =
Jiang Wei™
Assistant

Re:

Unread postby Skode » Tue May 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Jiang Wei™ wrote:I found problem in getting Wu-gaiden 8 (chapter 8-X). As I read in the walkthrough,in chapter-7 you must get cutscene in rescuing Sun Jian and Quan in 3 minutes and there's a long long speech there..
So, can someone tell me the details in getting the cutscene on time?
Thanks!

notes: i don't think that pressing pause button will be helpful for this case.. :?

You'll get it in the end mate as thats the proper requirements, dont worry about the long cutscene - its irrelevant as long as you activate it in under the 3 minutes. Start the stage with a fast horse and stick to the southern route. From there solely concentrate on the gate opening generals and the ones attack Sun Quan and Sun Jian and you'll get it before too long as long as your team are strong enough to take then all out quickly
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Musou: Orochi Discussion Thread

Unread postby Dirt » Mon May 19, 2008 5:10 pm

Is the PSP version of this game the same as the PS2 version?
Dirt
Initiate

Unread postby Mikhail » Mon May 19, 2008 5:25 pm

Dirt wrote:Is the PSP version of this game the same as the PS2 version?

It's basically the same but with a few differences. Most of the animations have gone, save for the entrance and ending videos. The animations have been replaced with comic-style dialogue. The PSP also lacks 5 buttons that the PS2 has, so you'll be missing some things. Aside from that, it's a pretty decent port.
Soweneul Malhaebwa (Tell me your wish).
Mikhail
Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Unread postby Jiang Wei™ » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 am

can someone tell me how to get Personal Items for Wei Yan and Zhen Ji?
Thank's
You're trully the best, Prime Minister.

= Justice will Prevail! =
Jiang Wei™
Assistant

Re:

Unread postby Skode » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 am

Jiang Wei™ wrote:can someone tell me how to get Personal Items for Wei Yan and Zhen Ji?
Thank's

Zhen Ji - Wei story 5 - In order defeat Hideyori, Sun Jian, the cannon guard in castle 1st floor and the 3 orochi reinforcements as well as 200 kills

Wei Yan - Shu 4-x - Find all 10 boxes in under 2 mins as i recall, get 300 kills and defeat both Musashi and Kotaro
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Butters » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:59 pm

Is there a FAQ out there anywhere that tells me how to get all the unique cut scenes? (Example: Guan Ping and Oda Nobunaga at SW Koshi Castle)
"Oh, boy! He's cheesed out of his mind!"
My YouTube channel | Megavideo backup
Butters
Master

Unread postby LittleDragonZ » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Butters wrote:Is there a FAQ out there anywhere that tells me how to get all the unique cut scenes? (Example: Guan Ping and Oda Nobunaga at SW Koshi Castle)

I believe this is the only:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/koeiwarrior ... opic=10351
Behold the spear of Little Dragon!
LittleDragonZ
Scholar

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games