Musou: Orochi Discussion Thread

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Musou: Orochi Discussion Thread

Unread postby Sean » Sun May 23, 2010 10:15 am

Tarrot wrote:In fairness, look at the grinding you need to do to unlock Orochi X/Shin Orochi in WO2. Clearing each stage on each difficulty really isn't that difficult of a task considering you need to grind an average of 30 proficiency per character basically. And then there's the portraits unlocked when you hit 50 proficiency per character, times 90 or so characters.

...Yeah, I don't think I'm doing that for all 9x characters. I'll do it for some, specifically the ones I like using, but not all of them. It was painful enough to get some characters' 2nd portraits in WO2.
#sosz @ irc.lunarnet.org
Open 24/7 for discussion. [Please take time zones into consideration.]
Sean
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:16 pm

On Wu's 7-X stage what is the condition for unlocking Honda?
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Really, really struggling to unlock Zhen Ji on Wei's stage. I just don't understand what I need to do fulfil the requirements?
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games