Destiny of an Emperor - Maximum MTP

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Unread postby MiDKnighT » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:45 pm

James wrote:And a side-question, do you still have all these screenshots? The ones that have been uploaded (that are displayed here) are JPG compressed, which results in a lower image quality and makes it hard to scale. PNG or GIF is usually best for graphics of this type, and most programs save them by default.

Unfortunately the screenshots are saved in JPG format... I don't have a copy in any other format. I will try to get this game up to level 51 so we have some 'perfect game' snapshots... :D
MiDKnighT
Sage

Unread postby James » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:52 pm

MiDKnighT wrote:Unfortunately the screenshots are saved in JPG format... I don't have a copy in any other format. I will try to get this game up to level 51 so we have some 'perfect game' snapshots... :D

Haha… I was working on that before I learned that Liu Bei could learn Fu Bing.
Now that game will never truly become perfect.

Heck, if you also want to share the saved game file too. When I make mine, I am going to do it in accord with our lowest level challenge, and I'm not going to recruit Zhang Bao (just because it is becoming trendy to avoid hiring him in order to create super-powerful tactical teams). I personally use him in my games, but to create the file of universal beauty, it is a sacrifice I shall make!
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby MiDKnighT » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:10 pm

My game is on everyvideogame.com. Not sure if you can access it. The save state is stored on their server.

http://www.everyvideogame.com/savegamelist.php?s=destiny&d=&u=mpolaski
MiDKnighT
Sage

Unread postby MiDKnighT » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:45 am

Perfection! (if you like Zhang Bao):

MiDKnighT
Sage

Re: Destiny of an Emperor - Maximum MTP

Unread postby Wei_MeNaCe » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:04 am

Quick question if anyone can help........playing DOAE.....again......around level 41 or so and still havnt learned an sha with zhu ge liang yet.....i had pang tong with him all the way up until i got jiang wei......but jiang wei already knows an sha.....how do i get zhuge liang to learn an sha this late in the game???? <frustrated> :| Or can he even learn an sha????
Wei_MeNaCe
Tyro

Unread postby Tarrot » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 pm

You could use the stickied thread, but short version:

An Sha can't be learned with super-high int generals. I think Pang Tong learns it, I know Zhou Yu and Lu Su in Wu learn it.
Tarrot
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby sonic.penguin » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:08 pm

officer int must be under 240 to learn AnSha but higher than 180 I believe. So.... 180-239 int officers should learn AnSha
sonic.penguin
Langzhong

Unread postby Lordyuanshu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Wow, pretty cool thread MiDKnighT. I must have missed this. Hope for your sake you used speedup leveling up to get Fu Bing in the Yellow Scarves area.

Penguin is right about the 180-239...anything below 180, the tactician gets Li Jian / Mislead and anyone at 240 or higher gets Bei Ji.

If you're playing the original DoaE, your first real An Sha tactician will probably be Ma Liang. There will be some better An Sha tacticians you can recruit in Wu, If you can manage to (like Lu Su, Zhu Ge Jin, Zhou Yu).
Lordyuanshu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MiDKnighT » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Wow 5 year old thread. This was before I ever even thought about modding DoaE. :mrgreen:
MiDKnighT
Sage

Unread postby raindropz » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:57 am

I tried out the steps you suggested above but bad luck I have not able to get Fu Bing with Liu Bei together. I am losing at level 3 and this happened every time. I am tired of it now and will try later and will do some work with qspray.
raindropz
Tyro

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games