Samurai Warriors 2 (& Empires) Discussion Thread

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Samurai Warriors 2 (& Empires) Discussion Thread

Unread postby DokuIchigo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:32 am

Ok, so both my boyfriend and I are completely stuck on how to unlock Ranmaru's 4th weapon. The first two missions were fine, but we are confused as to how to go about going from floor 31 to 45/46 (I've seen it as both in walkthroughs). Help?
DokuIchigo
Tyro

Unread postby Skode » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:21 pm

DokuIchigo wrote:Ok, so both my boyfriend and I are completely stuck on how to unlock Ranmaru's 4th weapon. The first two missions were fine, but we are confused as to how to go about going from floor 31 to 45/46 (I've seen it as both in walkthroughs). Help?

I think you mean from level 46 (after completing Mitsuhides request 3) back to level 31 to do the Keijis request 2. For that id just start a new survival game and pay to start at level 31 for the small cost of gold required - do Keijis request 2 and it will unlock Keijis real request and thats where you can get his 4th weapon at the end if you play through it with Ranmaru.
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm

I just picked back up on playing this. Does anyone know how to get the best horse(s) on the game? I can't remember if you need to buy them from a merchant or from the normal shop.

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to get Persian Mare & Moon Child via China & Western Trade. I read a FAQ on getting Matsukaze but, still haven't gotten it and learned that you can actually get the best horse from shopping for a max horse.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby AxeLordGerardo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Yet today i cannot believe why they left Yoshimoto Imagawa out of the Empire Mode. Even a sudden loser force like his had a chance to unify a good part of the territory, and with Motoyasu Matsudaira / Ieyasu Tokugawa at his service. Yes, the scenario takes place one year after his defeat at Okehazama, but this reason only give me more reasons to enjoy using Ujizane Imagawa and the former Yoshimoto Imagawa´s Forces.
Cao Cao - Liu Bei - Sun Jian - Yuan Shao
AxeLordGerardo
Student

Previous

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games