Fate of the Dragon help- is appreciated

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Fate of the Dragon help- is appreciated

Unread postby Cao Ah Man » Sun May 28, 2006 8:41 am

Excuse me, but how in the hells do you transport supplies to troops outside of your cities? I set how much I want to transport, and then it says, "select target" and what target exactly is that, cause everything I've tried doesn't work!

Thanks in advance.'
Cao Ah Man
Scholar

Re: Fate of the Dragon help- is appreciated

Unread postby Sang » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:54 am

Cao Ah Man wrote:Excuse me, but how in the hells do you transport supplies to troops outside of your cities? I set how much I want to transport, and then it says, "select target" and what target exactly is that, cause everything I've tried doesn't work!

Thanks in advance.'
Is there any camps set outside of your city Cao Ah Man? "Select Target" meaning you have to select one of the camps outside of your city walls so that your labors can deliver them. Have your labors using horses to transport the goods is a significant way, because each horse can transport 100 goods. You can transport goods to the cities that you control by using the same method, but instead of transferring the goods to your camp, select it to the "Ceremonial Arch" on that city. Hope that helps.
Gao Shun & Cheng Lian, you have my prayers!

Sun Tzu: “Knows thy enemy, knows thyself and victory is never in doubt, not in a hundred battles.”

Sun Tzu: “A vanquished state cannot be revived; the dead cannot be brought back to life.”
Sang
Changshi

Unread postby Wo Long » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:49 am

Basically, you want to make some supply wagons. Send them out and make a string of them (you'll only need a couple) and set them up. Send your troops and when they get fatigued (the blue bars display their fatigue), send them into the tent. There should be enough food to restore their energy, but if their isn't or when you use this a second time, do what Sang suggested (about having laborers use horses to transport materials).
Wo Long
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Ah Man » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:15 am

Wow, thanks you guys! That really helped me ^^

Well I've passed to the fourth mission of the Wei campaign on hard...and holy SHIT!!!!!!

Getting the Emperor to Xu Chang is the hardest thing...ever. Anyone have any ideas on how to do it? Only I get about half way there, before my meager initial force gets overrun by about 6 armies at once...and it's relaly frustrating!!!!

Oh...and does FOD cover the whole three kingdoms era? Or only go up to Chi Bi, and let's Dragon Throne follow up or what?
Cao Ah Man
Scholar

Unread postby Cao Ah Man » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:16 am

Wow, thanks you guys! That really helped me ^^

Well I've passed to the fourth mission of the Wei campaign on hard...and holy SHIT!!!!!!

Getting the Emperor to Xu Chang is the hardest thing...ever. Anyone have any ideas on how to do it? Only I get about half way there, before my meager initial force gets overrun by about 6 armies at once...and it's relaly frustrating!!!!

Oh...and does FOD cover the whole three kingdoms era? Or only go up to Chi Bi, and let's Dragon Throne follow up or what?
Cao Ah Man
Scholar

Unread postby Jiang Wei™ » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:33 am

Cao Ah Man wrote:Getting the Emperor to Xu Chang is the hardest thing...ever. Anyone have any ideas on how to do it? Only I get about half way there, before my meager initial force gets overrun by about 6 armies at once...and it's relaly frustrating!!!!

First, I use all of the troops to cover the emperor. Move slowly,because if you move faster,the enemies will in front and back of you, you will surrounded and FAILED!!! Attack enemies one by one (one enemy soldier VS all of your troops). Remember: you must very patient to do this!!! (as I do in Guan Yu's escape, fuff...)

Or if you don't like, I like to use Hit and Run tactic. Move as fast as you can, and when you meet the enemies,leave one of your troops (eq. swordsman; as a sacrifice...) to attack them. At this time,move the emperor to Xu Chang.. Patient is still the #1 requirement... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're trully the best, Prime Minister.

= Justice will Prevail! =
Jiang Wei™
Assistant

Unread postby Sang » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:53 pm

I think the better way is to keep running towards Xu Chang and ignore everything else that is in your path. It worked for me.
Gao Shun & Cheng Lian, you have my prayers!

Sun Tzu: “Knows thy enemy, knows thyself and victory is never in doubt, not in a hundred battles.”

Sun Tzu: “A vanquished state cannot be revived; the dead cannot be brought back to life.”
Sang
Changshi

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games