Dynasty Tactics: Discussion Thread

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Do you recommend Koei’s Dynasty Tactics?

Yes
88%
No
No votes
Unsure
No votes
Never Played It…
13%

Total votes : 24

Re: Dynasty Tactics: Discussion Thread

Unread postby Stryke » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Zappa wrote:Ok I think I reached the hardest scenario of all Wu and Wei are allies
Goal:take Jiang Ye Xu Chang Ye and Han Zhong in 40 turns

Altough I have 5 armys with great leveled officers this task seems to be nearly impossible anyone here has a idea?

Take out Wu first, that'll make the game alot easier, plus you can hire some of Wu's generals then. You seem to have this sorted, don't give up.
Stryke
Scholar

Unread postby Zappa » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Ok thanks Ill try my best taking Jiang Ye ends Wu or? I mean teir armys and territory will be set free right?

Anyway do you have a suggestion how to put the armys together? Who should defend who attack?
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Stryke » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Zappa wrote:Ok thanks Ill try my best taking Jiang Ye ends Wu or? I mean teir armys and territory will be set free right?

Anyway do you have a suggestion how to put the armys together? Who should defend who attack?

Are Wu and Wei two different colours? If they are, taking Jian Ye should kill Wu.
It depends on who are you best officers. Also, how well is your defending army doing? If the defending army is too weak, and the attacking army is winning it's battles easily, you might want to mix up some of your strong officers in the defending army.
Stryke
Scholar

Unread postby Zappa » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 am

Are Wu and Wei two different colours?

Yes they have. all of my five armys can win their battles easy it seems that Wu isnt attacking but Wei throws in everything it has.
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games