Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi (15)

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi (15)

Unread postby ky9ersfan » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:01 am

Just got NA:Taishi today for PS4, I got something to hold me over until ROTK 14 comes out, later on this month. I found it at Gamestop for under $10.That is awesome, I would've bought it for full price. I loved Rise to Power, Iron Triangle, and Sphere of Influence. Hopefully this one is just as good.

Last time in Sphere of Influence, I defeated and replaced Nobunaga as Yoshiteru Ashikaga. I took out the Azai, then the Hatano, and Tsutsui, and used those defeated warriors, as a power base to oppose the Miyoshi, and then Nobunaga, and eventually restore the Ashikaga Shogunate's authority.

This time around, I think I will try building up an afterthought daimyo like the Nanbu. They should already have a decent calvary, and a decent collection of officers. I will conquer the weaker neighbors, and then form a strategic alliance with the Uesugi, inorder to to oppose the Date & Mogami armies, and then expand southward.
ky9ersfan
Student

Re: Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi (15)

Unread postby Ranbir » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 pm

Good luck. I like how each clan have their own ambitions and you can turtle.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Previous

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games