Legend of Chu-Han Saga

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Legend of Chu-Han Saga

Unread postby billyvan1989 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 am

Legend of Chu-Han Saga is based on the epic four years war between two sworn brother Liu Bang aka Emperor Gazao who later founded the Han Dynasty aka the ancestor of Liu Bei and Xiang Yu aka King of Western Chu. It an rpg game that I am working on and it will be ready to be tested for the first few stages before it release into steam and google play store in the near future. :D

Liu Bang Faction:
1. Liu Bang- First Han Emperor and founded the Han Dynasty. <----- Ancestor of Liu Bei, Emperor of Shu during the three kingdoms period.
2. Zhang Liang- He is the greatest Strategist and loyal to only Liu Bang and a good friend to Han Xin who help seek out Han Xin serving under Xiang Yu to join Liu Bang.
2. Cao Can- Civil Advisor and 2nd prime minister of Han <---Ancestor of Cao Cao, King of Wei during The Three Kingdoms period.
3. Sui He- Civil Advisor and 1st prime minister of Han
4. Han Xin- Supreme Commander of the Han Armies.
5. Fan Kuai- Relative to Liu Bang and strong warrior.
and many more heroes will join in the epic war.

Zhou Yan Faction:

Zhou Yan- A Fictional Male main character. It can be sworn brother of Liu Bang and Xiang Yu.

Xiang Yu Faction:
1 Xiang Yu - He is the greatest warrior during that time period. Nobody can beat him in a duel and his might conquer throughout the Ancient China in the year 220-206 B.C.

2, Fan Zheng- Xiang Yu Step father and one of the two greatest strategist of that time period beside Zhang Liang, Han Xin, and Chen Ping.
3. Chen Ping- A cunning tactician who join Xiang Yu in the early days and later defect to Liu Bang.
4. Xiang Zhuang- Younger Brother of Xiang Yu and also a mighty warrior in the battlefield.
5. Xiang Yeng- Cousin of Xiang Yu, son of Xiang Po and a fine warrior in the battlefield.
6. Zomgeli- One of Xiang Yu three prize general alongside Qing Po and Long Ju.
7. Qing Po- One of Xiang Yu three prize general alongside Zomgeli and Long Ju.
8. Long Ju- One of Xiang Yu three prize general alongside Qing Po and Long Ju.

Xiao Pi District, Jiangsu Region Map

Other Warlords Factions:
Last edited by billyvan1989 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
billyvan1989
Apprentice

Re: Legend of Chu-Han Saga

Unread postby Prana » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 am

Wow... Can you give us some pic for looking ? Thank you.
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby billyvan1989 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:05 am

Sure. I will post some pictures of the main character and the map of the first stage. right now I am studying coding to make the game into rpg style.
billyvan1989
Apprentice

Unread postby Prana » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:25 am

Impressive...
Prana
Initiate

Unread postby billyvan1989 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:08 am

lol i know it not the best, but it a start of a good game I hope it willl be done and ready for testing.
billyvan1989
Apprentice

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games