The Location discussion thread

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Kristina » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:21 am

Lexus Fiend wrote:What Parish are you in?

Uh, Bossier?
Kristina
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin

Unread postby Ricky » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:55 pm

My loc thing messed up, some how? :? I think its because I put in Japanese, when it said English only English! :roll: So my Loc is something from DW games, but in general its California.
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: The Location discussion thread

Unread postby Sean » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am

The most recent one I had up, which read: "#sosz @ irc.lunarnet.org, all the time" was a reference to this forum's chatroom/IRC channel. Typically, when I'm awake, I'll be on there.

The current one is "Northern California". This should be easy enough to discern. I don't think I'll go any more specific than that--in fact, I should just put "California" instead.
#sosz @ irc.lunarnet.org
Open 24/7 for discussion. [Please take time zones into consideration.]
Sean
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:40 am

I'm fighting for Sun Ce. Doesn't get much simplier than that :lol:
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:41 pm

You can usually find me in the rather spiffy town of Ammanford in the county of Carmarthenshire, South Wales.

I'm in a quiet little suburb of Ammanford, on the outskirts where the equally spiffy Llandybie is barely a stones throw away. It's very indicative of rural Carmarthenshire, hence being adjacent to a piece of private land; a bloody big field with one ghostly-white horse in it.

It's proximity to Swansea is very handy, also there are 3 coastal towns with beaches within a 35-mile radius (Tenby, Porthcawl and Llanelli). This region is scattered with many historical places and attractions; anyone visiting the UK from overseas would be wise to come and see this part of Wales, it's good for the soul. :D
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Gurochu » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:50 pm

There's not a whole lot to discuss about my location, living next to Disney and Universal is cool, though Im honestly bored of all the rides since I've been there a dozen or two times.
wow
Gurochu
Tyro

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:08 pm

I've visited Florida a few times; I stayed in Kissimmee, a nice place.

I go to university at a small place called Lampeter which is about a hour away from where Mittens currently lives.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 am

I suppose there are a few things special about my location... Well, I live near the Music City and the CMA awards are held here every year. Pretty much anyone who wants to have a country music career should pay us a visit! :lol:

Then about 3 hours up the road - the Great Smokie Mountains. We love going to Dollywood every few years or so.

Fresh air and the sight of horses, cows, and goats are my every day life.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 am

Oh hey, the last time I posted here was, what, eight years ago?

My current location is "Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school"

It's a continuation on the location theme I've used since joing, in which nearly all of my locations either start with "Alaska, crossing the frozen wastes to..." or reference "the frozen wastes of Alaska" is some other ways. I may or may not have stolen this location gimmick from my brother who joined two days before me. I am currently in Alberta working on my MA thesis, after which I will return to my home in the Anchorage area. Hopefully that will be sometime in September.
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 am

My curtain location is somewhere in the middle of germany, but I will move near Lake Constance soon

But I really am in another place

My curtain location is a place called "Toon-Not so Toon-Fun-Parahell"

It's a place I visit often when I am depressed. I start imagening curtain characters from movies, games or cartoons and let them have adventures or just throw random stuff at them.

Yesterday I was so angry, because my PC crashed. i had to take down Sima Yi with the asdf-known Trainboy "I like trains" situation XD
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads