Your Favorite Season

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

What's your favorite season?

Spring
25%
Summer
24%
Fall
25%
Winter
26%

Total votes : 165

Unread postby Yua Ma Yi » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:41 am

I like the spring time..Just admiring the birth of numerous things is a wonderful surrounding.
But yet again, there's something about fall that i just love. The changes in the skies, and the windy air, and the leafs or blossums that are carried by them.

Please Visit my very own "DW" RPing website. I'm in need for members to join ^_^
Ancient Hero's

~Yua~
Yua Ma Yi
Tyro

Unread postby Tigger of Kai » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:05 am

i like to lie on a big flat rock in the summer heat because i am an iguana-man.
Mithril! The dwarves tell no tales. But just as it was the foundation of their wealth, so also it was their destruction. They delved too greedily and too deep, and disturbed that from which they fled.
Tigger of Kai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby TehShin » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:26 am

The Fall.
It's not too hot or too cold/rainy. Spring can get too hot sometimes.
Autumn may be too cold sometimes but what bothers me above all else is when it's cold and it rains, which only happens in Winter usually.
TehShin
Apprentice

Unread postby Catalyst » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:44 am

I love spring. Well, I actually like that little time when it's almost summer the best. It's the perfect mix of warm and cool (here, at least), you know, about 85F during the day, and a nice 65-70 at night. And you get those lovely thunderstorms. The ones that aren't too big and mean sounding, but aren't calm, either. It brings down a bit of rain, and you can leave the windows open, because it's falling just right. And every once in a while, there's a nice crash of thunder. Not too loud, not too soft. It's the perfect sort of day to curl up in bed, read a book, take a nap. And I love it at night, too.

That, to me, is heaven on Earth.

The rest of spring isn't too great, because I have to go to school. And summer bites because it's too hot. Fall is alright, because it has the same kind of storms, just not as often, and it's a bit colder. Winter just plain blows. I hate being cold.
Catalyst
Apostle of Peace

Unread postby Hubsta » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Summer's the best, SPRING SUCKS!
Here in England, it rains all the time during Spring, and it doesn't have any of the festive joy of Winter.
"Religion, in which the being reveres one who cannot be proved to exist and lives within boundaries set by people on the same plane, is controlled thinking just as having one’s thoughts forbidden by an absolute ruler is."
Hubsta
Scholar

Unread postby Tso Lan » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:42 pm

I have to go with Spring. Summer can just be too hot, and winter can just be too cold, and Fall is just......ewwww. I like a nice and cool month like spring. Especially when it rains! :D
All hail Zhang He, Gan Ning, and Ma Chao
Tso Lan
Changshi

Unread postby dirtybird » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:34 pm

Out of all of the seasons, i would enjoy winter. It's nice and cold and the weather (to me) is great.
Everything i've obtained, and all i know; i give it away just to know you Lord.
dirtybird
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby XxCrimsonSovereignxX » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:43 pm

Sping of course it's on my birthday! :wink:
“There are five possible operations in war: if you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die!"
~ By the Famous Sima Yi
XxCrimsonSovereignxX
Student

Unread postby Yun Shou » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:24 pm

Winter. It has a certain majesty to it when we in the UK are actually blessed with a proper snowfall (and not just sleet).

Nothing surpasses taking a leisurely stroll through a park (or even a deserted street) amidst a widespread blanket of snow. Magnificent.
Nature at it's most poetic, in my opinion. :D
Yun Shou
Academic

Unread postby dirtybird » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:26 am

Yun Shou wrote:Winter. It has a certain majesty to it when we in the UK are actually blessed with a proper snowfall (and not just sleet).

Nothing surpasses taking a leisurely stroll through a park (or even a deserted street) amidst a widespread blanket of snow. Magnificent.
Nature at it's most poetic, in my opinion. :D

My point exactly. Where i live, we don't get snow at all. Just to see one massive blanket of white would elate me, but here..well, that is another story.
Everything i've obtained, and all i know; i give it away just to know you Lord.
dirtybird
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads