Your Favorite Season

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

What's your favorite season?

Spring
25%
Summer
24%
Fall
25%
Winter
26%

Total votes : 165

Unread postby Jiang Zhi » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:06 am

Autumn = Not too hot, not too cold, not too much rainy days!
Jiang Zhi of Foshan, style Maodi
~*!越武帝!*~ - 我愛我的妻子孫尚香!
Nan Hai, Jiaozhou

Laconius Arts and Design My Rot3K fanfiction
Jiang Zhi
Sun Shang Xiang's puppy-eyed slave

Unread postby Alucard » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:13 am

I like winter. I like the snow and the cold temperture. I also like it because people b.o. don't reach the whole room or hallway.
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history. - Pahn
Alucard
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: In a house where I open a door and another door appears.

Unread postby Rhiannon » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:36 am

I love autumn.

Autumn is a season where I rarely feel any physical problems. Summer is horrible for my body, I break out easily in the heat, get tired, get migraines from the bowels of hell, and just plain feel sick most days. Spring and Winter, my lungs act up very badly (Winter tends to be better).

Autumn is a season of nicely chilly weather, where mornings tend to be foggy and cool, and the evenings are simply wonderous. It's a season where I feel free to be me, and I suppose that speaks volumes more than anything I could express in words. I still remember the words I wrote for a story, and while in the context of the story are more important, I suppose they still hold true.

The season of dying is best for hiking, when wind is the only thing to weather, but many choose spring and deal with the spawning around them, or summer and bear the heat and loss of senses, and yet others choose winter to freeze themselves. My peers accuse me of taking an easy route along the mountains, but I look deeper. I do not choose to walk the paths of birth, or life, or rest. I walk among the dying and confront death, the only companion for those who live lonely in the vast expanses of wilderness.
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Unread postby Rainiez » Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:34 am

Actually in here there's no 4 season but if I imagine I'd love Summer, I don't know why but the longest school holiday is in Summer and I like hang out in a clear days :D
我就像你,没有一秒曾後悔- 一眼萬年
Rainiez
Langzhong

Unread postby Spike Spiegel » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:46 am

Definitely the Fall. There is just something in the air that makes it actually feel that X-mas is just around the corner. The trees going from green to orange, yellow, and brown. Fall is just great.
Spike Spiegel
Langzhong

Unread postby Zhanghe_of_Wei » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:52 am

Over here we only have monsoon (rainy) seasons. And it's generally like summer the year round.
I've never been to a place where I can experience a four-season climate, but Autumn strikes me as the best season.
Autumn.
"Knowledge is not as important as imagination. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" - Albert Einstein
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that counts. It's the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln
Zhanghe_of_Wei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kula Diamond » Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:49 am

I love winter. Snowball fights, sometimes no school, and the snow looks beautiful *_*. Fall is good too, Spring is a little too rainy, and Summer annoys me with the headaches from the weather and the fact that I can't stand the temperature to get really high. I like it cold.
Booyaka!

Journal
Kula Diamond
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Justin » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:55 pm

Spring by far is the best. The cold of winter is warming away and I can actually go outside and enjoy the weather. It's wonderful to see color and life after being stuck insisde for those cold winter months.
My Website

My Blog

The Dungeon

Trouble maker extraordinaire!
Justin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sakura » Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:52 pm

Spring. Reasons watch Sakura's grow!!!! and it's not too hot and not too cold. The trees are start to bloom and so are flowers.
You don't need a reason to helpsome

By history a man becomes a soldier, through history a soldier becomes a hero
Sakura
Apprentice

Unread postby Lord Lu Bu » Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:55 pm

I like winter. No nasty tornadoes and such. Ohio tends to get a lot of flooding and severe storms. Just got done with 2 weeks of severe storms. But in winter it's snow snow snow. Plus I love the snowball fights and the usual school cancelation.
An artist is critical of their own work. An asshole is a failed artist who's critical of everyone elses work.
Lord Lu Bu
Langzhong

Location: A place where the government doesn't want you to know about!

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads