Your Favorite Season

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

What's your favorite season?

Spring
25%
Summer
24%
Fall
25%
Winter
26%

Total votes : 165

Unread postby Little_Phoenix » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:30 am

xiaoxiannu wrote:Since my country has only had two season...Summer and Winter, I will choose Winter...It's cool and rainy everywhere...I loves to see water... :lol:

same as you Xiaoxiannu...prefer winter...i love rain but hopefully there is no flood in the city.....just flood in my office hehehe :lol:
Little_Phoenix
Changshi

Unread postby Phuc » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Rakoru Hiryuu wrote:My favorite season is automn because it's SO nice to go outside, the cool wind blowing make move the leaves, full of color, leaving behind a nice little noise.

I totally agreed with you. I think fall is the most beautiful and most romantic season. However, if it snows here (which will never happen), I would choose Winter instead.

Unfortunately, over here, summer and winter take up 3/4 time of the year, leaving spring and fall only a few months.
My English isn't very good, so forgive me if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes in my posts.
Phuc
Student

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby Kingdom of Cheng » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:34 pm

I like Fall. Not to hot and not to cold...just perfect.
Listener up there! what have you to confide to me?
Look in my face while I snuff the sidle of evening,
(Talk honestly, no one else hears you, and I stay only a minute longer.)
Kingdom of Cheng
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tigger of Kai » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:20 pm

We're getting our first frost, so all the flowers are about to die. I definitely have a case of seasonal blahs right now.

Canada and the U.S. shouldn't have elections at the same time, it's bullshit overload, that's part of it.
Mithril! The dwarves tell no tales. But just as it was the foundation of their wealth, so also it was their destruction. They delved too greedily and too deep, and disturbed that from which they fled.
Tigger of Kai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ding Feng » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Summer without a doubt! Not cold, plenty of good looking girls running around, vacationing, my birthday's in Summer, heck, I love everything about Summer. :D
"Know thy enemy and know thy self, find naught to fear in 100 battles. Know not thy enemy, but know thy self, find victory and defeat in equal measure. Know thy enemy, but know not thy self, find defeat in every battle." -Sun Tzu
Ding Feng
Academic

Unread postby SunXia » Tue May 07, 2013 11:00 pm

I think my answer changes a lot but I love Spring so much!! When the sun is out there's always a lovely breeze and I can lie down on my Granda's lawn and Aunt's dog will jump on me while niece and nephew lie with their heads on my knees!!

Plus Sakura or Cherry Blossoms!!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 am

In Lampeter definitely summer, once work is finished we just sit by the stream having BBQ's, drinking cider and having impromptu kick abouts!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby epaminondas146871 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Fall and Spring are annoying for at least 2 weeks of each because I'm racked by allergies. Winter has the worst weather, most intense swim training, and most schoolwork, putting it at the bottom. So the freedom and heat of summer carry it to victory.
"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." - Alexander

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche
epaminondas146871
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Oh yeah the change in weather from cold to warm and vice versa always knocks me for six but I love cherry blossoms so much!! They're so beautiful but so fleeting!! I usually take a picture of those outside my room but I was sick this year!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Striga » Fri May 10, 2013 1:27 am

Fall, not hot, not cold, no spring allergies :D

Darn them allergies (it sucks a lot when it's the first year).
"Immense power is fun! You should try it sometime." -Syndra (favourite quote XD)
Striga
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads