Your Favorite Season

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

What's your favorite season?

Spring
42
25%
Summer
39
24%
Fall
41
25%
Winter
43
26%
 
Total votes : 165

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby Mitsunari » Mon May 13, 2013 9:17 am

SunXia wrote:Oh yeah the change in weather from cold to warm and vice versa always knocks me for six but I love cherry blossoms so much!! They're so beautiful but so fleeting!! I usually take a picture of those outside my room but I was sick this year!!


I've always loved Cherry Blossoms too; I was pleasantly surprised to find there's one at the bottom of my garden, it was a deal-clincher on the house really haha - I'm hoping the Welsh climate won't prevent it from putting on a show though.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
User avatar
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Tue May 14, 2013 1:41 am

Maybe it's because I was born during the season or the beautiful colors of the leaves but to me, autumn is the best season and my favorite of them all.

I love the weather, scenery, and everything in between.
Avatar: N/A

[No comment]
User avatar
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm
Location: If I told you, would it really matter?

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby FoxWithWings » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:21 am

My favorite season is the next one
"There's no one I'd rather be, than me" -Ralph
FoxWithWings
Master
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 pm
Location: Either in a forest, or flying above it.

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby Bush Leagues » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:08 am

Zhuanyong wrote:Maybe it's because I was born during the season or the beautiful colors of the leaves but to me, autumn is the best season and my favorite of them all.

I love the weather, scenery, and everything in between.


Yeah, Fall really is fantastic. You get just the right amount of chill in the air to make outside really comfortable - at least where I live, in humidity central. :lol:

Early spring is also great, for the same reason. Also seeing flowers and the like begin to come to life is simply great to see.
Currently playing: Android: Netrunner LCG , Shadowrun (tabletop), and Warhammer Ancient Battle.

Pan Feng can destroy this Hua Xiong! A Han Fu ROTK IX After-Action Report.
One of the best posts ever about Pan Feng.
Bush Leagues
Scholar
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:12 am
Location: New Iberia. LA

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby Shen Ai » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:50 pm

I can appreciate all of them in their own ways, but I enjoy the winter atmosphere the most. Gets dark early, the snow blanketing the forests... it's a beautiful thing, winter.
I've a brave warrior in my army. Shen Ai is his name, and he can slay this Hua Xiong.

Wei has no more famous commanders, Shen Ai takes lead of the vanguard!

Even a commoner on the street knows what Shen Ai is thinking!
User avatar
Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:21 pm
Location: That Place You've Been Dreaming Of

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby Bush Leagues » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:40 am

Shen Ai wrote:I can appreciate all of them in their own ways, but I enjoy the winter atmosphere the most. Gets dark early, the snow blanketing the forests... it's a beautiful thing, winter.


No snow around here, and it gets dark a bit early for my taste.

But you're right, all of the seasons can be appreciated for their own...merits...I guess? Words seem to fail me now.

But I agree with your sentiment. Except about Winter. Winter is a solid 3rd. :D
Currently playing: Android: Netrunner LCG , Shadowrun (tabletop), and Warhammer Ancient Battle.

Pan Feng can destroy this Hua Xiong! A Han Fu ROTK IX After-Action Report.
One of the best posts ever about Pan Feng.
Bush Leagues
Scholar
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:12 am
Location: New Iberia. LA

Re: Your Favorite Season

Unread postby Shen Ai » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Bush Leagues wrote:
Shen Ai wrote:I can appreciate all of them in their own ways, but I enjoy the winter atmosphere the most. Gets dark early, the snow blanketing the forests... it's a beautiful thing, winter.


No snow around here, and it gets dark a bit early for my taste.

But you're right, all of the seasons can be appreciated for their own...merits...I guess? Words seem to fail me now.

But I agree with your sentiment. Except about Winter. Winter is a solid 3rd. :D


Haha, in Canada the winter can be quite something. Cold, ferocious, but beautiful as well. It brings out the best in the people I find.
I've a brave warrior in my army. Shen Ai is his name, and he can slay this Hua Xiong.

Wei has no more famous commanders, Shen Ai takes lead of the vanguard!

Even a commoner on the street knows what Shen Ai is thinking!
User avatar
Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:21 pm
Location: That Place You've Been Dreaming Of

Previous

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved