Who do you hold closest to you on SoSZ?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Who do you hold closest to you on SoSZ?

Unread postby Asellas » Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:09 am

O.K be honest and don't be shy, I will admit that I have people from SoSZ held close to me like Lord Davion, Wild-Eyes if it hadn't have been fort hese two I might not have been here, they have helped me so much I love you guys :) , James because I cosider him to inspirate me with his profession and to a surprise Jon Wu. He may not like me but I really like this guy sure I have said he can be a bit harsh and all but I like him, too bad he can't say the same about me but hey I like the guy.
I also have many friends on SoSZ that I like knowing and all but ehck teh list is too long though they know who they are cos I spoke to them On Yahoo, AIM and MSN alsomy fellow friends at MKO and fellow admin and mods as well at RTk online. I named these four because they inspire me, compassionate wise and generaly good friends to have. Jon Wu I need to know a lot more though, though I doubt that he wants to get to know me :wahh: .

This thread I am thinking may conjure up abuse so please everbody don't abuse each other because this can be a nice thread if it is civil and generally warm.
Last edited by Asellas on Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Russ » Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:39 am

Al Enmity. We have a lot in common. Wang Zijun,Sam, one of my newest friends. And Jon Wu, he's so smart, and I started talking to him, he's a nice guy.
Russ
Legendary

Unread postby Asellas » Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:44 am

Emperor Sun Ce wrote:Al Enmity. We have a lot in common. Wang Zijun,Sam, one of my newest friends. And Jon Wu, he's so smart, and I started talking to him, he's a nice guy.

He is a nice guy overall, though trouble is I only know that quality of his, he don't wanna know me :wahh: I still hold him close because we have similar problems with our Dad's and I really need advice from him about how he has accepted the stuation and all. Thogh like I said "he dun't wanna know me" :cry:
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Sun Bofu » Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:46 am

Who am I closest to in SOSZ? I guess first Ender, and Gravity are first because they reside in the same sate as me. Second, the duo of Shin Xing Xu, and Jiang Zhi because we met here then became freinds in a ouside RP. The list is massive so i wont take up any more space.
"Your words, O Wise One, are as gold and precious stones, but I fear that my soldiers will not carry out my commands unless I myself share their dangers."
Sun Bofu
Changshi

Unread postby Jiang Zhi » Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:08 am

Hmm, for me :P Jess since she introduced me here, K-Chan also.....we've been great friends for a while.....hmm, ah, there's the "eepers" Xiahou Mao :) and of course Dragon_Girl or as I call her :P Titania ;) who's weally close to me :) hehe ;) ummmm, let's see.....and there's Carp's Tail who gives me all these nifty stuff from RTK :) he's great :P i wonder who's I missed.......ah, Zhen Ji :) my newest edition :P always updating me on what's happening on the sim :)
Jiang Zhi of Foshan, style Maodi
~*!越武帝!*~ - 我愛我的妻子孫尚香!
Nan Hai, Jiaozhou

Laconius Arts and Design My Rot3K fanfiction
Jiang Zhi
Sun Shang Xiang's puppy-eyed slave

Unread postby Maria » Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:46 am

Jiang Zhi, Harimau, James, Jon & Bill. Well, actually it's not limited to those 5, but they're probably the colsest ones to me ^_^

I love you all!
Maria
Iron Duchess

Unread postby Ender » Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:43 am

Well, personally, I never really have talked to a lot of the members of SoSZ, so there are very few people that I am "close to." Sam is probably the one member that I know the most. However, I have come to know a few others such as Hayate, Jon (a little bit), Sun Bofu and a few others. Oh, I know Davion.... he used to shoot me with arrows. :shock:
"Tell me not in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem."
-- Longfellow
Ender
Wandering Darkness

Unread postby kenshin » Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:52 am

Sun Bofu wrote:Who am I closest to in SOSZ? I guess first Ender, and Gravity are first because they reside in the same sate as me. Second, the duo of Shin Xing Xu, and Jiang Zhi because we met here then became freinds in a ouside RP. The list is massive so i wont take up any more space.

Ya, I really don't have like close friends here but i'll go with the MD state people too :lol: .
"live by honor......kill by stealth......" -tenchu
kenshin
Initiate

Unread postby Lu Xun » Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:33 am

I'm closest to Jeune Fille because she is my ever so lovely girlfriend :wink: , then Sun Ce because we've done so much crazy stuff and gotten into so much mischief together. I guess after that would be DaQiao because she's the only other person I've met IRL here. :lol:
Last edited by Lu Xun on Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
性高潮枪
"Cheap sandal-maker! Do you always send your little bastard to the field?
If I call my little yellowbeard Cao Zhang over, he'll make meatballs of him!"
- Mengde
Lu Xun
Crown Prince of Shen Zhou

Location: Drinking wine, writing poems, and spending time with my concubines

Unread postby Evil Azn Chris » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:06 am

Well... I don't know anyone from here, besides my RL friend, Zhao_Yun Lover... even though we know each other in real life, I've still learnt a lot about her from SoSZ :D

Other people that I remember from here include Han Xin, and Pan Shiyuan, because they live in Australia, and well... they sorta double-teamed me, when we were arguing about whether Sydney is better, or Melbourne is better... but hey...they are definately not "Close" unless you're talking about geographical location :P
When you've done things right, people wont be sure you've done things at all...
Evil Azn Chris
Sage

Next

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads