Who do you hold closest to you on SoSZ?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Fighter » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:48 am

Ju Bei wrote:No one named me, and Ive been here for a long time.. Well, I guess thats ok... Guess Im not close to anyone anymore.. Kinda sucks.. :)

Hmm.. as of late the people would have to be.. Mike, Marc, Maria, also those who gave a damn when I tried ending my own existence.. :)

Hmm, I seemed to miss this the first time around. Well, Nate is probably the closest to me here, since he is one of the few people that I haven't slowly lost track of, as in slowly stopped talking to. I still have great respect for Maria and Jon Wu, but rarely talk to either (which is something I think I will change). Other members I knew little of while here, but became closer to as I talked to them in other places. These people include Rob, Marc, Jaime, Jen, Iwan, and anyone else I forgot. My experience here has been a good one, due to the good group of people we have here.
"Right and wrong are now what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just 2 sides holding different views."
- Squall from FF8
Fighter
Sage

Location: "Welcome to Corneria!" "I like swords." "Welcome to Corneria!"

Unread postby Davey Vengeance » Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:33 pm

As good friends Ryan (Ember Fox) who lives in neighbouring leicestershire, not far away in britain.

I also hold close my members of D.D.R.E.L group, Lynn, Rainiez, Pheonix and Ellone, you guys are the best.
Last edited by Davey Vengeance on Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever X

Like Suikoden? Like RPing?
Then please come and join us at CASTLE NORTH WIND
Say Belcoot sent you...see you there. :)
Davey Vengeance
Scholar of Darkness

Unread postby Asellas » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:03 pm

Me'sa also good friends with Dave the Great, my neighbouring Leicestershire buddy. :) Proud of it.
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Sun Bofu » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:23 pm

Just to add to the post a made on the very first page, another person I hhold dear to my heart here in SoSZ is jaggedspear (Brittany), my "wife".
"Your words, O Wise One, are as gold and precious stones, but I fear that my soldiers will not carry out my commands unless I myself share their dangers."
Sun Bofu
Changshi

Unread postby jaggedsword » Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:50 am

I hold jaggedspear close to me. We have been friends for 5 yrs. And now we can both spend more time here in this fourm getting to know other people together. She has always been there for me.If people don't like us for the way that we are,then we stand up together! :D
jaggedsword
Tyro

Unread postby Lynn » Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:24 pm

For me, it's my master, Lord Lu Xun; my sis, Rainiez; big bro, Dave; Ellone Nee-san; my brother in law, Phoenix and ACG, since he always reply in my fics heheh .. :P
Lynn
Langzhong

Unread postby Jimayo » Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:29 pm

That's a hard one. I'd say a toss up between Iwan and James.
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
Jimayo
Lord of the Thirteen Hells

Location: Nothingness. And that's where I'll be returning in oh, about 15 minutes.

Unread postby Mr. Counsellor » Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:20 pm

...those whom you hold closest...

Hmmm...
how 'bout if I let all the Filipinos and defenseless people gather around me so I can protect them from anything that lies ahead... :)
i sometimes put a carton of milk in the dryer so that there's an equal distribution of the force shaking it. Tastes like lint though...
Mr. Counsellor
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Phoenix » Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:12 pm

Richter Hand of God wrote:...those whom you hold closest...

Hmmm...
how 'bout if I let all the Filipinos and defenseless people gather around me so I can protect them from anything that lies ahead... :)

Sweet! I'm protected by Richter. NOT because I'm defenseless. Because I am from the Phillipines and proud of it.
"Stay hungry, experience all that you can, push your horizons out as far as you can get them."

Youtube Channel
Phoenix
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Asellas » Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:26 pm

<Revive>Reviving thread... processing the application</revive>
<Error> System restore auto AI function on</restore>

Cai Yan and Lady Wu are very nice and good to me. I love 'em :)
Wonderful conversationalists, I like their advice and hwo they see everyoen's point of view.
As I said before, Dave the Great and I love my sis who is also on here.
Last edited by Asellas on Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads