Who do you hold closest to you on SoSZ?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Who do you hold closest to you on SoSZ?

Unread postby SunXia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 am

I don't hold any one person close, Clicks annoy me!! :)
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Human5 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

oh people who are close are Cao Hong, Xia Kyoto, mrwong'shappymushu, mestre will. :D
Cao Hong 14 wrote:I must also say I am close with Xia Kyoto, Human5 and S. Teague if I didn't already include them
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Crazedmongoose » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:01 am

I guess, amongst this forum, those I get along with incl. Dong Zhou, Sun Fin, the SoSZ regulars (Qu Hui, Mik & Sean), WWD, Guobia, Lady Wu and Rydain, and starting from yesterday's 6 hour shit talking session, SunXia.

edit: oh and forgot the patrons of my fanfic. ie. Xia Kyoto, Mr Wonghappymushu et al
Last edited by Crazedmongoose on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazedmongoose
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 am

I was on long before you appeared and long after!! Still no sleep!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Jake » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm

I actually can remember from my own time hanging around here (like, two, three years ago when I was active?) just few people I could get along with fine; Marc, SunXia, James and Ezekiel. Don't know about name changes but those persons were the ones I would chat sometimes or casually and get along fine enough.
Puhkon silmäni, että näkisin
En tahdo nähdä, mutta näen sen väkisin
Runtelen korvani, jotta kuulisin
En ymmärrä, mutta kuulen sen väkisin
Jake
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kristina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:18 pm

The only one is Zeke. He went to his first name, Jason.

Prety sure I've replied to this before, prolly several times. The only somewhat regular I'm friends with is Adam. Baiko, Jason, Lexus Fiend and I used to talk alot on AIM. I still talk to everyone except Lex on occasion, and Adam nearly every day.

Oh! And Trifle. I knew him IRL - He's the one who got me started here. He's not around anymore, and I say good riddance (as a forum member; as a mod I welcome him with (somewhat) open arms).
Kristina
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 am

I'm getting to know Malqui better now as we're both heading of to the middle of nowhere (ie Lampeter, Wales) for univeristy!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I used to have a pretty good level of common ground with the likes of Baiko, RocketPower, FuguNabe-sama, Xiahou Jia, Skode, Shi Tong and of course the Fin-meister; hopefully these guys will show their faces more soon. :mrgreen:
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Shen Ai » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Eh, hard to say. Striga and I joined very close together, so we talk a lot, so probably him. I enjoy talking to LuXunmaster and Dong Zhou. Dong Zhou is like the wise mentor figure with a always changing sense of humour.
I've a brave warrior in my army. Shen Ai is his name, and he can slay this Hua Xiong.

Wei has no more famous commanders, Shen Ai takes lead of the vanguard!

Even a commoner on the street knows what Shen Ai is thinking!
Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 pm

It's always hard to answer these sorts of questions unless you're either sharing some sort rl relation with member(s) or started around the same time as others. There is also the clique factor. I suppose the closest people to me are Shikanosuke, TMBJ (just enjoy conversation and his humor), Zyzyfer, Sun Fin, WWD, Gray Riders, and LYJ (mostly because of the RTK sub-forum).

This doesn't mean that I dislike others or anything of the likeness but rather just find conversation to flow better or enjoy them a bit more than others. That and the time spent posting with these members.

(I just looked at my list and noticed that half are regulars at Current Events and the other half at RTK.)

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads