How did you find our community?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

How did you find us?

Search Engine
20%
Recommended by a friend
13%
Main Site (kongming.net)
52%
SanGuo Online
2%
Follow a signature Link
3%
Other (specify)
10%

Total votes : 250

Unread postby Yun Shou » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:09 pm

Like Shadowlink, i came across this site by typing 'Kongming' into Google search. That was approx. two and a half years ago.
Yun Shou
Academic

Unread postby Taishi Ci 2.0 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:17 pm

I've known about the site since the glory days of Dynasty Warriors 3, I just never joined the forum until last year. I believe someone on GameFAQs had a link to the site in their sig.
"You have attacked us before, and we survived! You cannot defeat us. Submit!"
"We have. You did. We can. No."
Taishi Ci 2.0
Grand Historian Friendly to Cats

Unread postby Catalyst » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:24 pm

I honestly can't remember coming here. It just happened one day. Far too far back for me to remember.

I know I came here through SimRTK, but how I found that is beyond me...
Catalyst
Apostle of Peace

Unread postby Jeremy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:13 am

I googled for Dynasty Warriors Music and came to kongming.net which then took me here.
Jeremy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: How did you find our community?

Unread postby dirtybird » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:55 am

Zhou Gongjin wrote:I'm curious how you all found our community, or if you got here through the main site (KMA) then tell me how you got there in the first place.
Me? I was blindfolded, drugged and kidnapped. When I woke up I was working for James at KMA. :roll:

I visited this site back when i was playing Dynasty Warriors 3. I wanted to find all of those meat buns in the Yellow Turban Rebellion stage and discovered the directions of how to go about doing so on the main site. At the time, i was completely oblivious that Kongming. net possessed a Forum. Although i cannot remember exactly how i found the Community, i'm certain it had something to do with the main site.
Everything i've obtained, and all i know; i give it away just to know you Lord.
dirtybird
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby RongFu » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:25 pm

first, it's KMA when one day I try to find all about Kong Ming in google. then, i dropped by, (forget when), and keep it on my mind, that KMA hold some info about DoE. somehow, a friend ask me about DoE, and that remind me to visit KMA again. there, i found about DoE 2 (i think i didn't found it at first visit).

and, after i read that FAQ, i found out, there is one secret that i can share, altough maybe it's worthless (just a free copper sabre, cheap and available in weapon stores). But, somehow i find that Zheng Letter trick, that make my eyes as big as :shock: <-- this!. and that item duplication trick... LOL

and i forget about detail, but a link in that site lead me to this forum.. well, at first I feel it's a pity.. a big forum like this, and the internal staff (admin and moderators are in a fight... a great fight i think. this forum will not last long. so i don't know what i have to do (confused).

but now.. :D
RongFu
Student

Unread postby DarkDecapodian » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:04 pm

I found the Scholars forum from the Kongming Archives, which I in turn discovered from a link in Wikipedia. No drugging or force of any kind seemed to be involved :?.
DarkDecapodian
Assistant

Unread postby Lady Wu » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:54 am

DarkDecapodian wrote:I found the Scholars forum from the Kongming Archives, which I in turn discovered from a link in Wikipedia. No drugging or force of any kind seemed to be involved :?.

You have no idea what that James fellow puts on Kongming's Archives. Undetectable to the human senses, it nonetheless is a powerful drug that takes over your brain and forces your mouse-hand to click on SoSZ and register.

Really. And you'll be back for more. And more. And your life as you know it shall be ruined ere long.

Welcome. :twisted:
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby Shi Tong » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:58 am

You have no idea what that James fellow puts on Kongming's Archives. Undetectable to the human senses, it nonetheless is a powerful drug that takes over your brain and forces your mouse-hand to click on SoSZ and register.

Really. And you'll be back for more. And more. And your life as you know it shall be ruined ere long.

Welcome. Twisted Evil

It's all true!! :cry:

BTW- what does he put into KMA to make people register here? I think it must be some kind of mind control!

I've probably put this before, but I found this place because I read SGYY after playing ROTK VII, (classic!) and looked for a place to discuss SGYY, perfect home for it!
Shi Tong
Stupid Egg of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:08 pm

I'm not sure. I forgot. I think I was searching for Kongming when I type kongming in the search engine it brought me here :lol:
Edit: Wow I havent been here for 2 years!
Shadowlink
Langzhong

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads