How did you find our community?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

How did you find us?

Search Engine
20%
Recommended by a friend
13%
Main Site (kongming.net)
52%
SanGuo Online
2%
Follow a signature Link
3%
Other (specify)
10%

Total votes : 250

Unread postby Gaara of the Desert » Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:41 pm

I was sitting on my bed and i heard a disembodied voice talking to me, and it said... go to www.kongming.net and thats the bottom line, cos Stone Cold said so!

So i went there, then came here, and ive been coming here for almost 40 years now... :shock:
Signature: This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Gaara of the Desert
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:12 pm

Lord Zhou Dec wrote:I was sitting on my bed and i heard a disembodied voice talking to me, and it said... go to www.kongming.net and thats the bottom line, cos Stone Cold said so!

Must be the same one that told me, “If you build it, they will come!” But then again, Field of Dreams may have been playing when I was asleep one night...
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Sam » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:36 pm

I came upon the link on KMA whilst looking how to get some 4th weapons on DW3, and here I am :D
Otherwise known as Wang Ping (Zijun)
Sam
Sweeper of Invaders

Unread postby Andrew » Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:14 pm

Yeah, I was on gamesfaq.com and then they gave a link to here and bang I was here!
Andrew
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Fighter » Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:20 am

I was surfing around to see if anyone had a site with Dynasty Tactics stuff so I could see what other people knew about the game that I did. I ended up at Kongming.net and soon after I ended up here. I guess it was fate, cause I haven't found a cooler forum yet (and I don't think I will).
"Right and wrong are now what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just 2 sides holding different views."
- Squall from FF8
Fighter
Sage

Location: "Welcome to Corneria!" "I like swords." "Welcome to Corneria!"

Unread postby Cheng YU » Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:11 am

That jyang guy told me this thing so i came...
Cheng YU
Initiate

Unread postby Travis » Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:19 am

James's Men kidnapped me and... :lol:

I mean, Huang Zhong showed it to me one day.
"Be on your Guard, Stand Firm in the Faith, Be Men of Courage, Be Strong, Do everything in Love" - Master Lee's School Motto-

Formerly Schwarz Bruder/Taishi Ci
Travis
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Gaara of the Desert » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:34 am

James wrote:
Lord Zhou Dec wrote:I was sitting on my bed and i heard a disembodied voice talking to me, and it said... go to www.kongming.net and thats the bottom line, cos Stone Cold said so! So i went there, then came here, and ive been coming here for almost 40 years now...

Must be the same one that told me, “If you build it, they will come!” But then again, Field of Dreams may have been playing when I was asleep one night...

Maybe, but my disembodied voice sounded like Steve Williams aka "Stone Cold Steve Austin"... btw how long has the site been open, i get my timelines mixed up, im certain i aint been here 40 years... feeels more like 60...

No seriously how long has it been open?
Signature: This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Gaara of the Desert
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Stuart » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:05 pm

i dont know if ive already posted here so if i have forgive me but i was doing my usual internet activity (entering stuff on google, hehe) and came across www.kongming.net and followed the links
Stuart
The Shining One

Unread postby Sun jian » Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:35 pm

i found this site and i'm very glad i did. i've learned a lot through talking with different people. it's amazing how many views there are to one topic. :shock: as i've said before, i'm willing to answer any questions you younglings may have. :wink: 8-)
Sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads