How did you find our community?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

How did you find us?

Search Engine
20%
Recommended by a friend
13%
Main Site (kongming.net)
51%
SanGuo Online
2%
Follow a signature Link
3%
Other (specify)
10%

Total votes : 249

Unread postby Jebusrocks » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:23 am

I was directed here because I asked "Where Can I talk about ROTK History" in Neoseekers and they told me Sosz.
It is curious that the Americans, who calculate so carefully on the possibilities of military victory, do not realize that in the process they are incurring deep psychological and political defeat.
Jebusrocks
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Spike » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:32 am

I was looking for DW5 music on a search engine, and happened to stumble upon the Main Site...then I saw that shiny little button on the right-hand side saying 'Forum'. :)
Spike
Sage

Unread postby EmperorWu » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:34 am

I was trying to find the 5-tigers forums new domain, since I couldn't find it I started looking for Sanguo-Online and found this instead.
EmperorWu
Assistant

Unread postby Jiang Wei™ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:45 am

I'm searching for RoTK III free download and linked to kongming.net. You know lhaa... After that, I jumped to the forum...
You're trully the best, Prime Minister.

= Justice will Prevail! =
Jiang Wei™
Assistant

Re: How did you find our community?

Unread postby TheRealWolfman » Wed May 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Way back in 2003/04 (can't remember), that summer I spent it with my grandparents and throughout the summer I played Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne online alot. Well, I ended up joining a dw clan who who focused on making dw maps and such from dw3/4 these maps were some of the best maps on Battlenet. Any of you who are old school for Warcraft know what I'm talking about when you play a great map such as the World War Genre. Back to how I got here, I join that DW clan and they tell me I have to answer a trivia and I had to pick out of certain people who haven't been chosen, Lo and behold the Splendid Ma Chao was chose. So I went on the net and I entered Ma Chao and I find you guys in your little huts contemplaying your existence in this world :P that's a compliment mind you. So I click on the link and it takes me to the Ma Chao profile (which has been updated since then I believe) and read up on it, go back the next day and vioala, I become MaChao. some of the funnest days of my life. But I didn't join Shen Zhou till about a half a year to a year later, ironic isn't it?
Semper Fi on the God Most High.
TheRealWolfman
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mikhail » Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 pm

I found this site three years ago when I was cruising around in GameFAQs in one of the Dynasty Warriors boards and it was mentioned in one of the posts. Well, I think thats what happened, but its been so long...
Soweneul Malhaebwa (Tell me your wish).
Mikhail
Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Unread postby MistroPain » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:34 pm

I found this site recently (A couple of months or so ago) looking for DW stuff....
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby the glorious sun jian » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 pm

I remember that I was searching for Sun Jian’s bio and so I was able to find about this site .

By the way this is the first forum I ever joined in my life . :)
لا اله الا الله محمد عبده ورسوله
the glorious sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Was searching 'Chronicles of The Three Kingdoms' after I saw it mentioned on Wiki (after I'd been reading about the Three Kingdoms for quite a while) and a discussion that came up on something like Yahoo answers said that 'James and the guys at Kongming Archives might know but their mainly interested in DW'. So I followed the link and joined up.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Looking up information on Gan Ning, and I saw Lady Wu's post. XD
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads