Tell us something interesting about yourself

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Travis » Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:15 am

In Tae Kwon Do, I can do a lot of the more complex moves like a 540 and the three times jumping front kick, but the simpler things like the forms, grappling techniques, and the spindal kick give me a lot of trouble. :lol:
"Be on your Guard, Stand Firm in the Faith, Be Men of Courage, Be Strong, Do everything in Love" - Master Lee's School Motto-

Formerly Schwarz Bruder/Taishi Ci
Travis
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kula Diamond » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:52 pm

Well I've been relying on either 3 hours of sleep or been sleeping during the day and been awake throughout the night (its been happening since the Spring semester final exams in college *twitch*). Currently working on making two costumes, a weapon for one of them, and making gloves for a third costume.
Booyaka!

Journal
Kula Diamond
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lord Lu Bu » Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:34 pm

Well let's see...I'm addicted to the internet, I put together models in my spare time (over 48 hours of work put in all of my models combined), and I watch anime on a regular basis.
An artist is critical of their own work. An asshole is a failed artist who's critical of everyone elses work.
Lord Lu Bu
Langzhong

Location: A place where the government doesn't want you to know about!

Unread postby The One » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:05 pm

i'm the best under 17s goalkeeper in my town and i'm proud of it :D :D :D :D
The One
The One
Student

Unread postby Sun jian » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:59 pm

I'm an expert swordsman and a black belt jujutsu assistant instructor. I know, I'm sure a lot of you have a black belt and can kill accurately with a straightsword and a katana! :lol: Well, anyone up to challenge me. I hope not for my teacher is a tough guy. Just kidding. :lol:

Oh, I'm also in the U.S. Navy. I bet no one ever guessed I'd be a CO of a command in the U.S. military. I'm an O-5(Commander) going up for O-6 in 2 years.
Sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Skyeye Amon Ra » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:12 pm

Well I've been relying on either 3 hours of sleep or been sleeping during the day and been awake throughout the night (its been happening since the Spring semester final exams in college *twitch*).

I'm suffering from the same thing after my Spring semster final college exams. I don't know what is going on. I've been working on getting driver's I.D., reading Shakespeare, poetry by various writers and overdosing on Anime.[/quote]
A true test of destiny is Power. - Me

"Is it the sea you hear in me, its dissatisfactions? Or the voice of nothing, that was your madness?" - Sylvia Plath

"These fragments I have shored against my ruins." - T.S. Eliot
Skyeye Amon Ra
Assistant

Unread postby Asellas » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:26 pm

I like teddies. I have about 400-500 and 3/4's of them are from when they were given to me as a baby. I will keep them, if I see a teddy bear abandoned, I keep it, clean it and just treat like all of my teddy bears.
Somtimes, a teddy bear can be your best friend.
Like this is mine, had since I was pretty much born into this turbalant and unfair world.
It is 19 years old.

I ain;t ashamed or embarrassed to show it, I wouldn;t sell it for £millions of £'s. It is sentimental and I have the highest regard for it. If I had to prove I love it, I would take it to school.
Anyone takes the mick, I think they don;t matter,it is my Red Ted Ted and I will be damned if anyone ever lost it, torn it r stole it.
I would be in depression for a very long time.
*Grabs red Ted Ted in arms*
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Rainiez » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:38 pm

skyeye84 wrote:
Well I've been relying on either 3 hours of sleep or been sleeping during the day and been awake throughout the night (its been happening since the Spring semester final exams in college *twitch*).

I'm suffering from the same thing after my Spring semster final college exams. I don't know what is going on. I've been working on getting driver's I.D., reading Shakespeare, poetry by various writers and overdosing on Anime.

Me too...after my final exams, I can't sleep during night. I surf internet for about 12 hours per day as a result of can't sleep or can't do anything.

To Ember Fox : That's cute bear you have but I bet mine is cutter*grab my bear*
我就像你,没有一秒曾後悔- 一眼萬年
Rainiez
Langzhong

Unread postby Seven at One Stroke » Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:55 am

Well...I DON'T have a sense of humour, I think that counts for something now that everybody is funny. I also have an anklet fetish, not that anybody cared to know. :roll:
Moderation in pursuit of actual work is no vice.
Seven at One Stroke
Sei's Slave

Unread postby Kula Diamond » Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:42 pm

skyeye84 wrote:I'm suffering from the same thing after my Spring semster final college exams. I don't know what is going on. I've been working on getting driver's I.D., reading Shakespeare, poetry by various writers and overdosing on Anime.

It's not a healthy thing to do >_<. I just consider myself to be nocturnal because I'm up all night and only get tired and sleep what little hours I do during the day. I've spent most of my nights working on winamp skins, downloading the anime, reading, and video gaming now that school is out.

Rainiez wrote:Me too...after my final exams, I can't sleep during night. I surf internet for about 12 hours per day as a result of can't sleep or can't do anything.

Hehe, another nocturnal person out there. Only thing is I should really stop this because I do work about 3-4 days a week.
Booyaka!

Journal
Kula Diamond
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads