Where do you live?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Where do you live?

Unread postby James » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:13 am

SunXia wrote:See?? There's always a nice way to end sentences!! Just...they don't always have to be...uh...true...right johnsonwinterberry??

Haha... I noticed this just now. :lol:

I'm glad your back, SunXia!
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby NOD » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:11 am

i live the city life in pawtucket Rhode island, ironicly i hate city life and would rather enjoy my youth in the forsted mountains of new hampshire. so beautiful up there, if gas wasnt so high i would definitly visit there more often.
FOR KANE!!!
NOD
Assistant

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:28 pm

NOD wrote:i live the city life in pawtucket Rhode island, ironicly i hate city life and would rather enjoy my youth in the forsted mountains of new hampshire. so beautiful up there, if gas wasnt so high i would definitly visit there more often.

I love New Hampshire, my uncle moved there when I was about 4 and I've visted every year since. Well till now as he just moved to Ohio with his fiance. I love Mt Washington been up there many times but walked up and down for the first time this yesr. Took us about 6 hours.
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:54 am

For those of you who don't know...

I live in Pittsburgh, PA

.... I think I'm the only one here from there too. Actually, the only person I know of from the same state is Ezekiel.
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Kingdom of Cheng wrote:I live in Michigan which is dying hardcore right now... :(
Someone please help... :cry:

Well, you can always take comfort in the fact that Michigan's cost of living is lower than anywhere else in the country! Especially Alaska.

...I know, small comfort, but if any other state was in the same situation, it would be worse.
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby WeiWenDi » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:55 am

NOD wrote:i live the city life in pawtucket Rhode island, ironicly i hate city life and would rather enjoy my youth in the forsted mountains of new hampshire. so beautiful up there, if gas wasnt so high i would definitly visit there more often.

Anotha Rhodislinna! Hi hawaya, NOD? Nice ta meet ya! Of cwohs it's nice up in Poortucket, but d' Eas'side a Pvovidence would hafta be my favvite doormicile, yaknowwhumsayin'? 'Sbettah den livin' in Newpwoht, yeah?

As to New Hampshire, I do love the White Mountains, but I have to admit a slight bias toward the Green Mountains, since my family lives up there.
Some more blood, Chekov. The needle won't hurt, Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov. Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov. Blood sample, Chekov! Marrow sample, Chekov! Skin sample, Chekov! If I live long enough... I'm going to run out of samples.
WeiWenDi
Hedgehog Emperor

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:23 am

I must say, I feel a certain companionship with fellow northerners worldwide. We all share the constant companion of snow, like a certain item from a certain game. [<3] Is anyone with me?

...Heehee, sorry, I had to! ><>

Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby Marc » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 am

Since when have we had that smilie?!
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Omae wa mo shindeiru
Marc
Robot In Disguise
Robot In Disguise

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:45 pm

Marc wrote:Since when have we had that smilie?!

James added it last night. [<3]

Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jake » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Firstly, for James. Is it nice to live in California? Few of my friends have visited there, and they said it's nice place to travel to. Is it nice place to live?

Well, I think I've already have commented here, but that must've been yeears ago when no one hadn't noticed because of the sloppy writing-style and spamming althought. Well, not much to tell anyways.

I thought that there would be more fellows from Finland here when I first registered, but many hasn't really taken their time to read the novels of the Romance or played the games that KOEI has made. But I have noticed in my years here that here are many Scandinavians! It isn't much, but at least something compared to the fact that almost every person here is from the U.S, or the countries which usually have their users in the internet or like that.

So, I'm from Finland, and the so called "state" what you have in the States, is Pohjois-Savo (Northern Savo, in English), and the city is so called "central" of the state, Kuopio. Althought I have never lived inside the actual town, I have always wanted to. But well, I live outside the actual town in little place which has it's street address called as Levänen (some foreign computers may not show the finnish letter ä [as taken complicately in the keyboard with the two dots above the a = ä]) - it's a very nice place to live, even thought the distance to the city is 6.5 kilometres (as in miles, it's somewhere around 4.038 miles) and everywhere else somewhere around two kilometres. But althought, I enjoy living here.

All hail long posts! ><>

EDIT: See, it's kinda ironic ( I almost writed erotic, yay!) when I say at the beginning of the post, there's nothing much to tell about and my final sentence with the smiley. Haha.
Puhkon silmäni, että näkisin
En tahdo nähdä, mutta näen sen väkisin
Runtelen korvani, jotta kuulisin
En ymmärrä, mutta kuulen sen väkisin
Jake
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads