Where do you live?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Lexus Fiend » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:36 am

Oh, how I love the diversity of SOSZ! Anyway, I haven't updated in this thread for quite some time, so might as well.

I am still technically living in New Orleans, but I work in Baton Rouge, which is roughly an hour and a half drive with no traffic. It's a moot point because traffic to and fro BR and the NO is absolutely insane pretty much most of the time, and don't even think about trying to get into Baton Rouge from the N.O. during rush hour, it's an exercise in anger and futility! Anyway, so what I often do is stay wit a friend or family member who stays in BR, or somewhere in between the two cities so it's not so rough on me in the mornings.

I love Louisiana, and will rep it til the day I die. I may move away someday, but The Boot! will always be my true home! A friend of mine has it tatted on his arm, and I'm going to get something to represent as well sooner rather than later. Some might think it's odd that one such as myself would love living down here, with the ridiculous murder rate, violent crimes, corrupt police and politicians, plus it being a hotspot for extremely powerful hurricanes, but despite all this, I still love it. The goods far outweigh the bads, at least in my opinion.
-Devin aka LuckyD
*Neighborhood Superstar*
"Street smarts on the level of a Harvard degree."
Lexus Fiend
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mei » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:46 pm

Warwickshire, England. Not the best place to live really. I'm currently stuck in this old village that they are trying so desperately to change into a tourist town. Soon to move to a large city, where I work, and make my life a hell of a lot more exciting than it actually is at the mo.
Mei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Hannibal ad portas » Fri May 04, 2007 4:17 pm

Warrington, England i remember a girl askin me is that where the american president lives quite a funny moment in my short but dull live
Hannibal ad portas
Master

Unread postby Mitsunari » Fri May 11, 2007 1:08 pm

Hannibal ad portas wrote:Warrington, England i remember a girl askin me is that where the american president lives quite a funny moment in my short but dull live

Hur, hur...I pray for the dense and the perpetually baffled! :lol:

Speaking of dull lives, nothing compares to the dullness I experienced whilst living in Milton Keynes. That place is so sterile and unwelcoming.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Jebusrocks » Sat May 12, 2007 2:03 am

I live in a small town called Hope in Vancouver, BC, Canada
It is curious that the Americans, who calculate so carefully on the possibilities of military victory, do not realize that in the process they are incurring deep psychological and political defeat.
Jebusrocks
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby rexkim » Sat May 12, 2007 2:46 pm

I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
rexkim
Student

Unread postby Skode » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:01 pm

The wee town of dalbeattie in south west Scotland. Nowt here but loads of forests and countrysides and im much the happier laddie for it :D
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Asellas » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:03 pm

Back into the centre of England.
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby tuffy135 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:00 pm

Diao_Chan wrote:
Big J wrote:Im from the Shire.... seriously! The Shire of York. I live in this dull town called Beverley.

I'm sure its not that bad :wink:

If you want to see bad, check out Chicago, Illinois. This has to be the most boringest place.

As a fellow Chicagoan, I have no idea what you are talking about. Unless you are from Beverly near Chicago on the Southside.

If anyone plans to visit, or finds living there boring, PM me. I can give you advice on fun places to go in the Chicago-land area. Just tell me what you consider fun.(bars, clubs, amusement parks, arcades, plays, comedy clubs, bowling, sushi bars, kareoke bars, Korean BBQ etc.)
tuffy135
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby xiaoxiannu » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:04 pm

I'm from Jakarta, capital of Indonesia. Not a good city though but I love been here... :D
Another follower of Sleeping Dragon
xiaoxiannu
Langzhong

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads