Where do you live?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Tianshan Zi » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:59 am

I live in Denver, Colorado, USA.
Tianshan Zi
Headless Thompson Gunner

Unread postby Pang Shiyuan » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:08 am

Evil Azn Chris wrote:yeh..I agree that Sydney is also better than Melbourne :twisted:

But hey...im biased...because i live in Sydney :P

The only good thing (in my opinion) that Melbourne has that Sydney doesnt is the Melbourne Cup (you people get a public holiday :( )

Yeah, and don't forget the Australian Open (Tennis) :twisted:
Pang Shiyuan
凤雏先生

Unread postby Han Xin » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:45 am

Pang Shiyuan wrote:Yeah, and don't forget the Australian Open (Tennis) :twisted:

:lol: Don't forget the Lesbian and Gay Mardigras... :lol: ofcourse no other sane cities in Australia would host them so they have to stage them in a dump like Sydeney... :lol:
Han Xin's past-time - 沉湎於酒, 淫於聲色, 左手擁華姬,右手抱越女:lol:
Han Xin
Shu Emperor

Unread postby Lu Xun » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:22 am

~*Zhen Ji*~ wrote:I live in Texas, U.S. in a town called Arlington. Anyone else from TX?

I live in San Antonio, Texas...which is much bigger than Arlington. ^_^
性高潮枪
"Cheap sandal-maker! Do you always send your little bastard to the field?
If I call my little yellowbeard Cao Zhang over, he'll make meatballs of him!"
- Mengde
Lu Xun
Crown Prince of Shen Zhou

Location: Drinking wine, writing poems, and spending time with my concubines

Unread postby Evil Azn Chris » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:31 am

Han Xin wrote:
Pang Shiyuan wrote:Yeah, and don't forget the Australian Open (Tennis) :twisted:

:lol: Don't forget the Lesbian and Gay Mardigras... :lol: ofcourse no other sane cities in Australia would host them so they have to stage them in a dump like Sydeney... :lol:

Hehe..well that's because we arent homophobic...I don't think...and at least Sydney has proper landmarks, such as our Harbour Bridge, and the Opera House...and what about the NBL? I do think it was the Sydney Kings who won this year, and it was also the NSW Blues who won the cricket as well :P
When you've done things right, people wont be sure you've done things at all...
Evil Azn Chris
Sage

Unread postby Pang Shiyuan » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:33 am

Evil Azn Chris wrote:Hehe..well that's because we arent homophobic...I don't think...and at least Sydney has proper landmarks, such as our Harbour Bridge, and the Opera House...and what about the NBL? I do think it was the Sydney Kings who won this year, and it was also the NSW Blues who won the cricket as well :P

Lol, are we going to end up having an inter-city war on the forum now? :lol:

You may have the opera house, but we've got the MCG...i mean, what DO you use the Opera House other than as a tourist attraction (not sure about the "attraction" bit...should change it to "destination" instead)? :D
Pang Shiyuan
凤雏先生

Unread postby MrZ_ » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:59 pm

Louisville, Kentucky
MrZ_
Initiate

Unread postby Han Xin » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:59 pm

Evil Azn Chris wrote:Hehe..well that's because we arent homophobic...I don't think...and at least Sydney has proper landmarks, such as our Harbour Bridge, and the Opera House...and what about the NBL? I do think it was the Sydney Kings who won this year, and it was also the NSW Blues who won the cricket as well :P

The NBL? :lol: I haven't watch Australian (~cough, American impersonating as Australian) Basketball for a long time now. Are those losers still around? I thought the whole league would folled years back.

Cricket? Just because the Australian selector sack those loser Waugh twins they have a pair of "alright" batsmen, whereas the Queensland team was decimated by the number of their cricketers playing in South Africa.

As for the Opera House, Last Christmas my friends and I drove to the Gold Coast, we purposely avoid going into the toxic dump called Sydeney. I guess those Opera House and the Harbour Bridge must look really nice with those toxic polution around. :lol:
Han Xin
Shu Emperor

Unread postby Evil Azn Chris » Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:09 am

Hehe...this is slightly getting off topic now, but I refuse to let my state/city be mocked :P

Now, i do think that Sydney/NSW had more players in South Africa than Queensland...so that isn't really a valid comeback :P

And the Opera House/Harbour Bride with toxic pollution around it? Well...I've never heard of that...Heh...probably just the way people from Melbourne are brought up to believe (nice education system, eh? :P )
When you've done things right, people wont be sure you've done things at all...
Evil Azn Chris
Sage

Unread postby Han Xin » Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:14 am

Evil Azn Chris wrote:Hehe...this is slightly getting off topic now, but I refuse to let my state/city be mocked :P

Now, i do think that Sydney/NSW had more players in South Africa than Queensland...so that isn't really a valid comeback :P

And the Opera House/Harbour Bride with toxic pollution around it? Well...I've never heard of that...Heh...probably just the way people from Melbourne are brought up to believe (nice education system, eh? :P )

:lol: Sydeney bashing is a pet subject of mine. Of course you would not heard of the polution in Sydeney, you probably got use to those pollutant and never had a day of clean air in your life. I don't need the great Mebournian education system to tell me that Sydeney is polluted, I already see it for my self back in 1997.
Han Xin
Shu Emperor

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads