Who would you like to meet from SoSZ?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Who would you like to meet from SoSZ?

Unread postby Iain » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:57 am

Ranbir wrote:So after a lot of failed travel plans I -finally- made it to Vancouver. Met Lady Wu.
Ack sorry I missed my chance I live like 40 minutes outside Vancouver, down to bus travel now after some personal problems but happy to make the trip if opportunity should arise once again. :)
Iain
Lord of Nanchang

Unread postby Adam » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 am

Funny how the only person I've met wasn't on my original list, now I'm saddled with her on a regular basis.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 am

I would like to meet you all :D I have no preferences or favourites. It would be nice to have a chance to meet all of you just once ^_^
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Adam wrote:Funny how the only person I've met wasn't on my original list, now I'm saddled with her on a regular basis.

Nyeeees, 'saddled'...

My contemporary list now contains about a third of my original choices, and now includes Monsieur Dong Zhou, even though my belligerent knee-jerking brings out his sassy side. :wink: As we say on these shores, 'top lad'.

I should at some juncture meet The Fin-meister, should his train to Lampeter derail a bit and judder to a halt in Ammanford...lol
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:35 pm

I'd love to have a UK SoSZ party! Mittens, Dong, Skode and Ranbir would probably be top of the list in terms of Brits who I'd most want to be there! Not that I've spoken to Skode for a loooooooooong time now :(.
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads