Who would you like to meet from SoSZ?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Shi Tong » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:19 pm

*whimper* I dont want to die! :lol:
Shi Tong
Stupid Egg of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:57 pm

i would like to meet james and shi tong and their family =0.
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:04 pm

I'd love to meet James since he was the one that set this site up. I'd also like to meet Long, Sun Gongloli (sorry I've spelt this wrong) and Kittn because of my book im writing and Lonely Dragon as he seems really cool. I supose Dong Zhou to because i seem to end up debating with him a lot and it would be better to do that to face :D
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Re: Who would you like to meet from SoSZ?

Unread postby Asellas » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Just wanna say that I've done the seemingly impossible. I actually met a SoSZ member at this weekend and it was such a pleasure. Had the best time of my life... missing it already, as well as the member who made me feel at peace with myself. I came here to thank this website for helping me do this. I felt like I needed to post this because... if not for SoSZ, I'd never have met her... no matter how I was in my last stint here, I'm grateful to this place.

But yes, I've finally met someone from here. And it was such a pleasure. Can't wait to see her in the future, I hope.
So, if people here wanna meet others from here, just hope and be determined, and it will happen.

Thank you.

-Asellas out-
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby James » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:55 am

I'd ask who you met, but I suppose you left that out for a reason. :)

There are still so many people in this forum I would want to meet...
Some of the first that come to mind include WeiWenDi, LiuYuanTe, Tigger.
I could go on. It would be awesome to meet some of the team members like SunXia, Kong Wen, Neal. I don't think I've ever listed names here because I know I'll leave out some people who should have been obvious, but that's okay—I could list hundreds of people from this site's history. I've already met a few people here, including Lady Wu. She moved out of California, though. :(
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby DynastyWarriors6 » Sat May 02, 2009 2:10 am

I wouldn't mind meeting Sun Xia, but I think her really upbeatness my wear me out after awhile because of my more calm and quite personality. I could meet James quite easily due to me living in Oregon and a few others living here in the Northwest area. Asellas would be great to meet to have interesting debates and discussion of ideas with. Lexus would be cool to talk to about cars, and a lot of others about video games.
DynastyWarriors6
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Thu May 07, 2009 8:00 pm

DynastyWarriors6 wrote:I wouldn't mind meeting Sun Xia, but I think her really upbeatness my wear me out after awhile because of my more calm and quite personality.
I have been known to wear people out on occassion, but I do have my downtime, like recovering from essays and exams with a lack of sleep, whoosh!!

I would generally like to meet everyone, though I am a litte apprehensive for my own reasons!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Mikhail » Thu May 07, 2009 8:38 pm

I'd love to meet Dong Zhou. He's so knowledgeable in many things and he's one whose opinions I truly respect. But it'll probably turn into a discussion about football and it is a discussion I'd welcome any day!
Soweneul Malhaebwa (Tell me your wish).
Mikhail
Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Unread postby Marc » Thu May 07, 2009 8:54 pm

I'd love to meet Bryan, if only to hit him with whatever was at hand.

Yeah, you heard me, pal. Or maybe you didn't over all those TIGERs.
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Omae wa mo shindeiru
Marc
Robot In Disguise
Robot In Disguise

Unread postby Jake » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 am

Actually, I would love to meet almost anyone from SoSZ, because I haven't had a chance for different reasons, I really don't visit US and Canada, and of financial problems I haven't travelled currently to anywhere else than few miles around my house. ><>

But if to choose, I pick my favourites from the times I posted to the topic, James and Marc. I guess that no explanation is needed, they are the persons that have seem to been the most nicest persons in here to me. Thought that I do not often visit here, I'm glad that even some members anymore recognise me, usually James has remembered me.
Puhkon silmäni, että näkisin
En tahdo nähdä, mutta näen sen väkisin
Runtelen korvani, jotta kuulisin
En ymmärrä, mutta kuulen sen väkisin
Jake
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads