Who would you like to meet from SoSZ?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Who would you like to meet from SoSZ?

Unread postby Iain » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:57 am

Ranbir wrote:So after a lot of failed travel plans I -finally- made it to Vancouver. Met Lady Wu.
Ack sorry I missed my chance I live like 40 minutes outside Vancouver, down to bus travel now after some personal problems but happy to make the trip if opportunity should arise once again. :)
Iain
Lord of Nanchang

Unread postby Adam » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 am

Funny how the only person I've met wasn't on my original list, now I'm saddled with her on a regular basis.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 am

I would like to meet you all :D I have no preferences or favourites. It would be nice to have a chance to meet all of you just once ^_^
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Adam wrote:Funny how the only person I've met wasn't on my original list, now I'm saddled with her on a regular basis.

Nyeeees, 'saddled'...

My contemporary list now contains about a third of my original choices, and now includes Monsieur Dong Zhou, even though my belligerent knee-jerking brings out his sassy side. :wink: As we say on these shores, 'top lad'.

I should at some juncture meet The Fin-meister, should his train to Lampeter derail a bit and judder to a halt in Ammanford...lol
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Previous

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads