What do you hate?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

What do you hate?

Unread postby Shi Jing Xu » Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:30 am

Beyond everything, what do you loath or abhor? I hope this thread doesnt get lots of spam or flamming, but seriously.....what do you hate?

This will sound very nerdy (because Im a nerd), but I hate not being able to learn. :oops:
It sickens me. If Im bored at home, Ill do homework. I was bored in Chem because we watched a movie..I wanted to learn. I cant help it. :x
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Shi Jing Xu
Hermione G

Unread postby Ender » Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:40 am

I hate stupit posts and duplicate topics from new members. *looks around, everyone is staring at him* Oh that's right I'm not that old of a member either. :)

But seriously I don't like people these day's. How blind people are to world affairs. Whole heartedly following the press. How much everyone is judged by other's. Man, people can be stupit. I don't like the dumb way that the world can't acheive peace because of these stupit leader's. People are so blind, so very blind......
"Tell me not in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem."
-- Longfellow
Ender
Wandering Darkness

Unread postby Seven at One Stroke » Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:51 am

I hate myself.
Last edited by Seven at One Stroke on Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moderation in pursuit of actual work is no vice.
Seven at One Stroke
Sei's Slave

Unread postby Wen Choung » Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:52 am

Okay, this just happened to me this afternoon. I was at the vending machine at school and I bought a box of Mike and Ike candy. This girl, chatting with a friend, was at the machine next to me. While I was walking out, both of us happened to cross each other and she says out loud to her friend, "Eww Mike and Ike sucks."

Naturally, my first thought was, "I am RIGHT HERE."

Even though she didn't mean it personally towards me (I don't even know her and I could tell she didn't mean it as an insult by her tone), that was just a tad bit rude. So I hate people who are rude...I'm not saying that I am not rude, but usually when I am not aware of it until afterwards.

I don't like ignorant or arrogant people either.

Shi Jing Xu, I used to love to learn too. That was until a month ago when every teacher I have decided to triple the learning... :evil:
Wen Choung
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lightsyde » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:17 am

i hate this commercial on tv right now for eclipse breath strips. everything about it grates on my nerves until i want to put my fist through the tv...or change the channel. destroying the television would be infinitely more satisfying, but i am sure i would regret it later. i also hate the movie bowling for columbine and people who feel that peoples feelings should have precedence of the law. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: grrrr
Guess what? I've got a feevah, and the only prescription, is more cow-bell.
Lightsyde
Master

Unread postby Shi Jing Xu » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:23 am

I dont like ignorant and arrogant people either. It makes me mad when ppl judge because of what others have said. :devil:
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Shi Jing Xu
Hermione G

Unread postby Wen Yang » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:25 am

I hate kids. Sure that may sound evil, but I cant stand hearing a little snot nosed bastard screaming to get a toy or candy or... *Head explodes* God I hope I never have children.
"You fools! Have you then no regard for your lives?" - Wen Yang at Lojia Bridge
Wen Yang
Academic

Unread postby Rhiannon » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:26 am

I hate bad drivers. There isn't much more that can ruin your every day than one bad driver. Of course, there's worse, but bad drivers are abudant. :shock:
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Unread postby Wen Yang » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:44 am

Bad drivers is a good one too.

Another thing I dont like is people that dont act their own culture. Dont take this the wrong way. I mainly mean white people that try to act like they grew up in the broken down ghetto of Indianapolis. I have NOTHING against blacks, and I can understand how when they grow up in the ghetto how much that designs their lifestyle. But I live in the suburbs, 25 miles away from the city and there are all these teenagers now who grew up in their dad's $200K house and they got into rap music and then started wearing backwards upside down tennis caps; and white bandanas knotted in the front; and pants that are only held up by their kneecaps; and they start talking ebonics and throw up gang signs. Like they ever had anything to do with the bloods or cripts. :roll: Plus these are the kids that act like their badasses and want to start crap with anyone they can, which usually ends up with them running away when you see them without the company of their other wannabe friends.

OK well thats a load off my chest.
"You fools! Have you then no regard for your lives?" - Wen Yang at Lojia Bridge
Wen Yang
Academic

Unread postby Zhanghe_of_Wei » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:45 am

I hate people coughing and wheezing at me. They're stupid and disgusting :x I have tendencies to either really like or hate someone at first sight. So..yeah, depends.
"Knowledge is not as important as imagination. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" - Albert Einstein
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that counts. It's the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln
Zhanghe_of_Wei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads