What do you hate?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Gravity » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:14 pm

I hate so many things that it would take awhile to compile a list. And since I don't like wasting time, I won't bother.

Hypocritic people, shallow people, smart-assed people, and the media are some examples. I also hate myself and life in general >.<;
Gravity
I Got Skillz

Unread postby Ju Bei » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:19 am

Gravity wrote:I hate so many things that it would take awhile to compile a list. And since I don't like wasting time, I won't bother.

Hypocritic people, shallow people, smart-assed people, and the media are some examples. I also hate myself and life in general >.<;

Ah, dont hate yourself, your a good person..

Hate life all you want though, cause we all do..
"Let's face it, comedy's a dead art form. Tragedy, now that's funny."

"Fine. I'll go build my own lunar lander! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack! Ah, screw the whole thing."
Ju Bei
The Black Swordsman

Unread postby Seven at One Stroke » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:25 am

Nu Wa wrote:And...and...BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!! >_<

You shouldn't cook them too long, dear, lest they get all mushy. Just get them through boiling water once for a few minutes and that's probably enough. My brussel sprouts were overcooked today too, mushy and all, yuck.
Moderation in pursuit of actual work is no vice.
Seven at One Stroke
Sei's Slave

Unread postby Lady Lazarus » Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:09 am

I hate when things get out of my control...
Formerly Zhao_Yun Lover
Lady Lazarus
Langzhong

Unread postby animetayl » Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:46 am

I don't like babies or little children. Babies are noisy, smelly and demanding. Little kids are stupid.
I also hate it when people chew with their mouth open or make mouth noises when they eat. :x Shut up and close your mouths so I don't have to see your food, please (not talking to anybody directly here :wink: )
And I hate, hate hate the show Fear Factor on TV. It totally turns me off to see somebody doing something totally gross to themselves just to get money. How greedy can you get? :roll:
Another thing: Archers in DW3 8-)
And cooked spinach. Can't force it down. :x
And guys whistling at you while you walk by a street :x
Sexist guys. Math. TV.
People who torture animals/other people :rangry:
What else?
animetayl
Sky Bandit

Unread postby Rhiannon » Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:51 pm

animetayl wrote:I also hate it when people chew with their mouth open or make mouth noises when they eat. :x Shut up and close your mouths so I don't have to see your food, please (not talking to anybody directly here :wink: )

I hate that! Both of my parents I can hear chewing a few feet away. It's not a noisy "smack smack" but it's still...ugh...disgusts me to hear people chew their food. Don't they know how to chew quietly?? (Then again, they don't know what I'm talking about, they can't hear themselves)

Add talking while they're eating to that list of eating annoyances. ^_^
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Unread postby cat sith » Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:04 am

I absoulity hate it when I make the smalset most insigifigant coment and theay fly off the handel and start yelling at me oooh i hate that :rangry:
in the cold cold north
cat sith
Initiate

Unread postby Fighter » Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:36 am

Alpha_Beta wrote:I hate people who tell me how to feel or what to say. I also wear alot of black and i dont like people who call me a goth and throw stuff at me etc.

I do really hate people that tell you that this is a way you are to live your life. Only I can tell meself something in that sense because I am living my life, not them. I have to make my own decisions and mistakes and in a sense they sound arrogant.

Dragon_Girl wrote:I hate people who always think they're better than the others, i.e arrogant. I'm so ready to strangle them... And I also have the tendency to temporarily hate people who don't have the same brain wavelength with me. Especiall those with the much shorter ones. I don't know how could someone not understand something that's so simple...

I can't stand arrogant people. They are so full of themselves and just love making you feel worse than themselves. I don't let them know it, but they usually succeed. Oh, and I work/have worked with people that just don't understand the simplest concepts. I am usually patient with people slower than me, cause I know people have to be patient with me, but some of these people are horrible. If I am stuck closing with a slow person, and they want to know if we are done, I always tell them yes because I would rather work by myself, no matter how much there is to do, than have them there to slow me down.

Wild-Eyes wrote:I hate bad drivers. There isn't much more that can ruin your every day than one bad driver. Of course, there's worse, but bad drivers are abudant.

I hate those other things, but bad drivers are the worst of the worst. Not only can a bad driver ruin your day, but they could ruin your health, and even cost you your life (or the life of a loved one). I already hate the responsibility of driving, but in this crowded area near Washington DC, I think bad drivers outnumber the good ones. :cry: Its horrible!
"Right and wrong are now what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just 2 sides holding different views."
- Squall from FF8
Fighter
Sage

Location: "Welcome to Corneria!" "I like swords." "Welcome to Corneria!"

Unread postby Andrew J » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:13 am

I thought of another:

When I cant understand information in the bios on kongming.net

Jeese, note to self: always think before engaging mouth.
Yo, yo, yo, yo, pop a 40 and check yo' rollies! It's 56 time!
Andrew J
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Chen Kun » Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:09 pm

4.Microsoft
5.Bush
...the list still go on
I AM CHEN KUN OF SOC,WHO DARE TO CHALLENGE ME?
Chen Kun
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads