Timeless Threads: Information

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Timeless Threads: Information

Unread postby James » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:11 am

Greetings everyone. Because pruning will be enabled in The Pub we have created this forum to store the finest of the Pub threads from this day on. Members may not create new threads in this forum (post in The Pub instead) but may reply to any topics listed here. This is the reason why we are saving them, so they are always open for discussion.

What sort of threads will be posted here? Basically, threads that many members enjoy talking about (no inside jokes, limited interest threads, or things of that nature, although they are all perfectly welcome in The Pub itself) and will serve as fun discussion from this day on. A thread for requesting additions to this thread will be created, administrators and Pub moderators may move threads to this section.

Rules here are the same as found in The Pub. Spam will simply be deleted. :)

If you have any questions regarding this forum please post them here or contact a Pub moderator for your answer.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Cloud Strife » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:27 am

Wouldn't it be wiser if you could somehow take off the "Post A Topic" button for everybody else except for Moderaters and Administrators? I doubt it you can, but I'm not a Moderater or an Administrator.
Hey guys, "Breaking Upwards" has been released at the IFC Center in New York! And at Laemmle Sunset 5 in LA! Come see it this weekend, April 10th-11th, to help it go nationwide! Thanks! http://www.breakingupwards.com
Cloud Strife
Scholar

Unread postby Tyler » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:42 pm

Why that would ruin this whole board.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Rhiannon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:40 am

Cloud Strife wrote:Wouldn't it be wiser if you could somehow take off the "Post A Topic" button for everybody else except for Moderaters and Administrators? I doubt it you can, but I'm not a Moderater or an Administrator.

Liu Ce wrote:Why that would ruin this whole board.

It's not necessary to do. The forum settings already prevent members from posting new topics here; only Admin/Staff can. I doubt many people have tried, and if they did, they probably went back to the Pub to post it instead.

So no, it wouldn't ruin this whole board... really it wouldn't change a thing.
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Re: good friend

Unread postby Stryke » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:04 pm

yuyotuiie wrote:Bump! thx !

-----------------------------------------------
welcome to our wow power leveling webpage,and here you may have wow powerleveling at every levels, the wow power leveling web for wow power leveling ,WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling , Cheap wow gold here,buy WoW Power Leveling,

Bumping a sticky? Whoever made this bot isn't even trying :(
Stryke
Scholar

Re: good friend

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:36 am

Links removed.

Stryke wrote:
yuyotuiie wrote:Bump! thx !

-----------------------------------------------
welcome to our wow power leveling webpage,and here you may have wow powerleveling at every levels, the wow power leveling web for wow power leveling ,WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling , Cheap wow gold here,buy WoW Power Leveling,

Bumping a sticky? Whoever made this bot isn't even trying :(

As a general announcement: When you see something like this that is obviously a commercial ad (prohibited by forum rules), DO NOT REPLY. Notify one of the active admins or mods immediately and we'll delete the offending account and posts.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
Melty the Snowman
Melty the Snowman

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads