Official STAR WARS Thread

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Official STAR WARS Thread

Unread postby Shritzu » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:50 am

Most interesting...can you give me a name?
Bleh
Shritzu
Master

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:40 am

Shritzu wrote:Most interesting...can you give me a name?

So far the working title is just Darth Plagueis. I'm sure it'll get a better one before release. Release date is Feb. 28, 2012.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shritzu » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 am

Many Thanks...
Bleh
Shritzu
Master

Unread postby jayarjelyndon » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 am

Wow, that was really amazing and interesting! Hope I could have time to join in that organization. That was a nice name, Shikanosuke.
Last edited by jayarjelyndon on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayarjelyndon
Tyro

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:47 pm

As far as favorite sith goes I must pick darth sidius. He was clever and strong and I've always wondered but who was better jango fett or boba fett?
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 pm

I never thought that Darth Maul was that good. He seemed to me to be too much about brute strength, an able servant but I couldn't imagine him being the Spider in the middle of the Sith's universal net.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

no maul was more like a xu chu or something like that he was super strong but not capable of leading an army or being of any real importance. but who was better jango or boba fett?
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 pm

I don't know enough about Jango...

I mean the Bounty Hunter trilogy would suggest that Boba is superior to every non-force user out there. However he was an exact clone of Jango so the only difference is experiences. But I'm going to guess Boba because he was taught by Jango in his early years so he learnt some of what was best.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:09 pm

I would say boba as well. Boba was a clone of jango but that doesn't restrict one from being better than the other. What did boba do after escaping the sarlacc(I think thats how you say it)? It isn't spoken of very much of his career after the events of episode VI.
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Cao Hong 14 wrote:I would say boba as well. Boba was a clone of jango but that doesn't restrict one from being better than the other. What did boba do after escaping the sarlacc(I think thats how you say it)? It isn't spoken of very much of his career after the events of episode VI.

What happens directly after is the subject of the pre-mentioned bounty hunter trilogy. If you wanna knwo more I suggest you read them cos I haven't read it in a year or two and my memorys not as fresh as it should be. After that period that I know he is still around in the books but I haven't read one where he features as a charcter.
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads