Pets - Whatcha Got?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Pets - Whatcha Got?

Unread postby James » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:04 am

Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Zhang Liao17 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:20 am

3 horses, 1 dog and a cat. Used to have two cats but unfortunately something killed one, don't know what it was. Maybe a dog. :cry:

The horses names are K.C.,Joey and Butch
Dog is named Shadow
Cat is named Artie
"Death is but death, and why are you scared at it?"-Zhang Liao
Zhang Liao17
Supreme Commander of Wei Forces

Unread postby Zhang He » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:45 am

I have a couple of longhaired persian cats... :D (one of which somehow aquired the name shoogiweazle :shock: - i blame my sister ;))

I used to keep moon moths, too, beautiful things... would like to again someday. Can be somewhat incompatible with cats, though. ;)

Zhuge Kongming - that's a very cool snake you have there. :D
Zhang He

Unread postby Mengqi » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:10 am

When I first saw Kongmings snake I almost wet my pants. Heh, I thought it was going to be a little smaller, like a few FEET smaller :P

I have a Persian kitty. She has the best personality Ive ever seen in an animal, and he is extremely friendly towards strangers. Her old name is Cleo, but it was recently changed to Chloey, dont ask how or why, I dont know :P

I also have a Golden Retriever/Springer Spaniel mix. If you met her, you'd swear she was mistreated(technically she was, but not by me). She is the most insecure animal ever.

And I have another kitty, Pok-e-dot, not pokadot. He is so weird and old. He has been given the nickname, Frigamortis, due to his extremely... Hard body.

I love kitties. They get so angry when you annoy em. :twisted:
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all...and in the Darkness bind them.
Mengqi
Apprentice

Unread postby Iznoach, Legendary Dragon » Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:45 am

Speaking of kitties, my mutt "Baby" used to catch cats by the head, swing them around until they were parylized, and then leave them for dead :twisted: I think she is the coolest...but now that she's 13 years old she doesn't really do anything but lay around all day. I'll miss her when she's gone.... :wahh:
"Armed and dangerous, ain't too many can hang wit us
straight up weed no angel dust, label us Notorious..."--Biggie
Iznoach, Legendary Dragon
Gunslinger

Unread postby Dennis » Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:12 am

Baxter the cat. He does lots of weird things. Like hanging upside down on upholstery, and sticking his hands through cracks in doors and swiping at nothing. He has a huge crush on my girlfriend. Sometimes... I think SHE also like him (my cat), more than she likes me. :cry:
Dennis
Mutha Canucka

Unread postby James » Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:11 pm

Zhang He wrote:Zhuge Kongming - that's a very cool snake you have there. :D

Yeah, he is awesome. I always wanted a pet snake that is as big as me, as odd as it sounds. They are not bad if you know how to handle them. He is almost always great, but there was the time when he got out and ate my pet rat and its family. :?

Mengqi wrote:When I first saw Kongmings snake I almost wet my pants. Heh, I thought it was going to be a little smaller, like a few FEET smaller :P

Heheh. That is a pretty normal reaction. Despite his size though he has turned many snake haters into snake lovers. There is not one little bit of mean in him (unless he thinks you are dinner).

Zhou Lide wrote:Baxter the cat. He does lots of weird things. Like hanging upside down on upholstery, and sticking his hands through cracks in doors and swiping at nothing. He has a huge crush on my girlfriend. Sometimes... I think SHE also like him (my cat), more than she likes me. :cry:

Ha! I love cats. They all come from the manufacturer with strange and unique quirks, some good and many bad. The cat above, Shadow, has multiple personalities (I swear it does...) and likes to tip over cups. She hates the word "no" and if you tell it to her she will start looking for vengeance. I have also experienced the 'cat competing for girlfriend' thing, it is... interesting...
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Zhang_Zhao » Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:25 pm

I have a mixed Collie/Yellow Lab named Murphy while I have a cat named Mini-me.
"This is why you are no good." Melfice
Zhang_Zhao
Langzhong

Unread postby Shi Jing Xu » Thu Jun 20, 2002 6:31 pm

Iznoach, Legendary Dragon wrote:Speaking of kitties, my mutt "Baby" used to catch cats by the head, swing them around until they were parylized, and then leave them for dead :twisted: I think she is the coolest...but now that she's 13 years old she doesn't really do anything but lay around all day. I'll miss her when she's gone.... :wahh:

Uh.....THAT'S MEAN!!!
Anyway.....I currently have no pets because they were taken awy (*shakes fist in air* damn them!), or have died. I live with my grandparents now, and they have 2 birds,a cat, and 2 dogs. I love that cat! His name is Romeo and he is about 5 years old. He is a seal point ragdoll. He sleeps most of the time, but he is so cute. The dogs, are the wiener dogs (dont remember what they are called). Juliet (heh) and Daisy. They are cute.
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Shi Jing Xu
Hermione G

Unread postby Lord Lu Bu » Thu Jun 20, 2002 6:54 pm

I have dog that is stupid and a 2-year-old iguana. He's like 3 feet long.
An artist is critical of their own work. An asshole is a failed artist who's critical of everyone elses work.
Lord Lu Bu
Langzhong

Location: A place where the government doesn't want you to know about!

Next

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads