How was your day?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby cao cao#1 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:30 pm

Two words financiall math you tell me how my day was :( .

gonna watch scary movie 4 now hope that lightens it up .
I never have a problem with taking a test. Its the 10 minutes before you enter the room that get to me you hear people talking about crap you have never heard about in your life.
cao cao#1
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Marc » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:41 pm

My day was okay. I had a bit off a tiff with a guy I know, apparently he doesn't appreciate my particular humour towards him...personally I don't see what's so bad about me taking a video of his piano recital and dubbing it over with the Dueling Banjos, but hey.....this alternative comedy thing stumps most people. :wink:

Had my driving lesson, came home, made dinner, went for a walk, then came back home and played Jedi Academy for a while before staring bleary-eyed at the screen while doing this. :P
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Omae wa mo shindeiru
Marc
Robot In Disguise
Robot In Disguise

Unread postby SunXia » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am

My day was great, it just statred with a massive hangover and I was tired all day!! I had gone to a funeral on Wednesday and a wedding on Thursday, man I was really tired!! Anway, I spent the day with my friends just chatting!! Then I went to the cinema and saw Crank, I really think it was a bad movie and turned my stomach that I'd wasted money on it!! Got into bed about 1am and fell right to sleep!!
Let's see what today brings!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Liu Bei228 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm

Ezekiel wrote:.... :? ..... :?

..... :?

Whatever, you probably won't believe me. So I just got into work, and a lady and her husband (I am assuming) walk up to me. They give me the case to Godfather, and I get the game out, go to ring them up. She says

"Can I ask you a question?"

I say "Of course"

She unzips her shirt and shows me her chest, and says "Do you like my implants.

How do I react?

"...Um, yeah. I was expecting a game-related question though..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I figured you would say 'When does Scarface come out?' but you opted for boobs. Nice."

"Well, thank you."

Than they left, as if nothing happened.

I swear on my little brother's life.

Wow, that's not something you see everyday... I will need more details posted here or though a message. :oops: :lol:

Okay, went to the doctor, blood test results negative so am I got passed on to a better doctor and for more tests. That's the highlight.
Man walks into a Bank with a Gun.

"Give me all your money." He say to the teller.

The teller says "Asking for something that doesn't belong to you, want are you? A Wu diplomat?"
Liu Bei228
Langzhong

Unread postby Hizentaru » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:08 am

I have a cold and can't breathe. That about sums it up.

:x <- This is my 'can't breathe' face
But all I could do is close my eyes
And cross my heart and hope to die

xanga | myspace
Hizentaru
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:17 am

Hey, me too!!
Well I woke up with a cold!! Couldn't go out until I had to go to work then had to out because people are wishing me and my partner in crime fair well as we head off!!
She's heading to Scotland and I'm going to Liverpool, to study, not to go to matches, even if I do get a season ticket, I'm going to study!!
Now its after 3am and I am a little tipsy on my little virus infected PC!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby DynastyWarriors6 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:17 am

Woke up at 11:00am and had breakfast. Then I played X Box live for about 3hrs, and then later had dinner. Tonight I will be having a Corona and falling asleep so for me that's a good day.
DynastyWarriors6
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Liu Bei228 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:58 am

My sister tried to build some furniture but, got mad and payed me $30 to do it. Also visited my Grandpa for fathers day with my family.

The teller says "Asking for something that doesn't belong to you, want are you? A Wu diplomat?"
Liu Bei228
Langzhong

Unread postby Adam » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:10 am

Somehow I spent 90% of my day here, god I need a life.
The other 10% was spent helping my grandmother\mother figure out the medical bills and other stuff from my grandfather\father's stay in the hospital and nursing home.

-Adam Sisemore
Downloading files at an astonishingly high.....5 KB a second!
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Liu Bei228 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:34 pm

Your lucky, I wish I could spend 90% of my day, thought someone will likely b***h about it.

I gt DW5:E finally, I glad I got it though, it's great. Sent in a school assessment but, got one dued tomorrow that I haven't even started on it's 12:30am, how will Liu Bei228 get out of this? Stay tuned for more updates.

Liu Bei228
Langzhong

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads