How was your day?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby Jason » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:38 am

I pulled the most ass-tastic move at work today. I was opening, and soem lady came in and was like "What is your item limit for trading in dvd's? The other place is 20..."

So I was like "Um, yea....our's is about 20. How much do you have?"

"About 5 giants bags..."

Now remember, I am lazy as hell.

"Well....if you come back at..say, 6? I can help you out. It's just I don't...uh...have the money in the register now. So by 6 I should have much more from business, and you will be good."

I got off at 5. My assistant manager had to do all of it, and never knew I made her stop by :lol:

Fight the power my friends.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Hizentaru » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:42 am

My day was quite enjoyable. My last day of freedom before I feel the stress of going to school and working.

I pretty much loafed around on the computer all afternoon (something I havent gotten to do in a while). Then around 5:30ish I went over to my friends house to hang out with a couple people. My friends and I are spending our last days together before most of them leave for college. It's pretty heartbreaking to think that tomorrow is our last day together. I have a terrible feeling I'm going to break down into tears. I have the best friends a person could ask for and the thought of them being 4 hours away gets to me. :(
But all I could do is close my eyes
And cross my heart and hope to die

xanga | myspace
Hizentaru
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Admiral_Barton » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:09 am

Well college was as fun as ever... and being there for almost 12 hours straight was just a blast...
I work at my college so my day pretty well was ok, for being really busy. But I'm a manager at our cafeteria and I'm ready to fire some employees for their attitudes toward me.

Bad day ending... luckily rome total war helped that :twisted:
"History does repeat itself, we just don't care to notice."
"I have a political statement on everything, even cookies."
“To know everything is to have missed the point."
Admiral_Barton
Sage

Location: I'd kill for you, I'd die for you, but most of all I'd live for you

Unread postby SunXia » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:45 pm

I hae to go to a funeral today, I hate funerals they always make me sad!! I don't like being sad!!
But at the graveyard I went and had a little chat with my granda who passed away before I was born (a little one sided I'll admit but it's something I've done since I was a small child).
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Liu Bei228 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:57 pm

Okay, my day, as usually crap all progress in my life, guess those thing happen slowly but, in truth s**t all has happened to me my life, strange, I rarely ever swear. Tafe is kinda okay but, I need a job and so far all I can get is a job at some fast-food place. I try to get a job at the old Trolley boy place I worked at, the old boss was fire and he didn't pay me, turn out the new one was far worst so I skiped out.

With this problem I can't seem to sit down and really enjoy playing games, I hate it when I let my personal life affects my gaming life, reality isn't suppose to be apart of fantasy.

Ahh, well. Guess am on welfare till I find a job, I hope I get one soon, what kinda man or 18 year old who's prefectly fit can't support himself. Blast the way the world has raised me, teaching me I can succeed when in the real world for one to succeed many must failure and I seem to be on the losing end almost all the time. Sorry if this seems like a little b**th about my life, on the plus side it's very carefree apart from the income bit and the school and my family who am always with.
Man walks into a Bank with a Gun.

"Give me all your money." He say to the teller.

The teller says "Asking for something that doesn't belong to you, want are you? A Wu diplomat?"
Liu Bei228
Langzhong

Unread postby Jason » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:02 pm

This is the first time in a week I got to sleep in. I couldn't be happier. I have a meeting on Guild Wars today, and a Birthday Party. Pretty much, today will rock.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Admiral_Barton » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:45 am

Today was good. I was busy all day, but it was fun. However getting home online made me very... irritated...
"History does repeat itself, we just don't care to notice."
"I have a political statement on everything, even cookies."
“To know everything is to have missed the point."
Admiral_Barton
Sage

Location: I'd kill for you, I'd die for you, but most of all I'd live for you

Unread postby Liu Bei228 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:50 pm

Hmm, woke up at 7:00 today which is early for a guy like me. Fell back asleep at 7:30 pm, know am up for the rest of the night likely and it's 12:45. Not bad so far.
Man walks into a Bank with a Gun.

"Give me all your money." He say to the teller.

The teller says "Asking for something that doesn't belong to you, want are you? A Wu diplomat?"
Liu Bei228
Langzhong

Unread postby Jason » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:28 am

.... :? ..... :?

..... :?

Whatever, you probably won't believe me. So I just got into work, and a lady and her husband (I am assuming) walk up to me. They give me the case to Godfather, and I get the game out, go to ring them up. She says

"Can I ask you a question?"

I say "Of course"

She unzips her shirt and shows me her chest, and says "Do you like my implants.

How do I react?

"...Um, yeah. I was expecting a game-related question though..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I figured you would say 'When does Scarface come out?' but you opted for boobs. Nice."

"Well, thank you."

Than they left, as if nothing happened.

I swear on my little brother's life.

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby xiaocaca » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:32 am

Ezekiel wrote:.... :? ..... :?

..... :?

Whatever, you probably won't believe me. So I just got into work, and a lady and her husband (I am assuming) walk up to me. They give me the case to Godfather, and I get the game out, go to ring them up. She says

"Can I ask you a question?"

I say "Of course"

She unzips her shirt and shows me her chest, and says "Do you like my implants.

How do I react?

"...Um, yeah. I was expecting a game-related question though..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I figured you would say 'When does Scarface come out?' but you opted for boobs. Nice."

"Well, thank you."

Than they left, as if nothing happened.

I swear on my little brother's life.

Woah... Now that's something that doesn't occur everyday.
xiaocaca
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads