How was your day?

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Unread postby James » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:38 am

Woke up, and cleaned up a few things around the house while my wife sifted through some laundry. Also checked some of my favorite sites. Went out to eat a meal with my family and my wife’s brother, Wayman. Went to my son’s first major football event (which took most the day). Watched <i>How to Eat Fried Worms</i> with my family. While waiting to watch it, beat Death and the Fire Demon in Castlevania (the one with Soma in it) on the DS, using Alucard and the second group through. Got home just now, and we’re all tired. I’m going to watch Naruto with my son on YouTube, and go to sleep.

Pretty good day!
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Tigger of Kai » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:40 am

Jake wrote:How was your day?

Super, thanks for asking!

I mowed the lawn, went to the library, and played some Madden football. Spaghetti & meatballs for supper.
Mithril! The dwarves tell no tales. But just as it was the foundation of their wealth, so also it was their destruction. They delved too greedily and too deep, and disturbed that from which they fled.
Tigger of Kai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby The Amazing Mi Heng » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:44 am

I went and had a nervous breakdown for some reason I no longer remember, but then there was ravioli for dinner and everything was suddenly better.

yup.
"Should one not cry out when one enters a coffin?"-Mi Heng to Xun Yu
Also answers to: LichLord, Lord Doomhammer, Lord Schicksalhammer.
The Amazing Mi Heng
Assistant

Unread postby cao cao#1 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:09 pm

It SUCKED !

I went out an bought a cable to hook my PS2 up to my surround sound system and tada the fucking thing does not fit .
I never have a problem with taking a test. Its the 10 minutes before you enter the room that get to me you hear people talking about crap you have never heard about in your life.
cao cao#1
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:07 pm

Worked all day!! Then had to visit a relatives house because her son committed suicide on Friday night, a real bummer but now looking after my two darling little cousins, one who doesn't understand because she's four so she's telling everyone to "stop crying big tears" then asking me, "why is everyone so sad?? He's up in heaven!!"

Eventful day!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Catalyst » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:57 am

Dangit... now I'm going to end up posting in here every day... at least anytime something eventful happens (once a week, if not less...)

Mood: Lost in music and Poptart heaven. (beat THAT description, MySpace...)
Music: Euphoria "Drunk With Love"

I went to the state Renaissance Festival today with a friend of mine. Had some fun there, went to see the Tory Steller (if you haven't guessed, he talks in spoonerisms). Amazingly good comic, I must say. Also saw the joust, which was great, especially a part where they were fighting on foot... most awesome shield bash ever. I bought a belt, too. It's very nice looking (which is good since it cost me $25), and actually works, unlike my old one, which kept coming loose all the time... I've had better trips to the Ren Fest... but I liked it all the same. Can't wait for next year.
Catalyst
Apostle of Peace

Unread postby Jason » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:40 am

My day was horrible! I had to open and close the store, and we had so many darn customers. I had a little under 100 items traded in today that I had to process, and well more than 100 idiots :evil:
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Sean » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:57 am

I went with my parents to San Francisco airport to say bye to my dad, who's going to Minnesota for a full week. Coming back, I was driving, and I almost scraped the side of my Civic with other cars on my right and left.

Aside from that, because school starts tomorrow, my mom made me pack away every single game-related item that I had in my room. That excludes...let's see...my work PC, the PC that I'm using right now for gaming, my television (don't really need that either...), and practically every single video game instruction booklet I own.

But it could be worse. I found two songs that I particularly like: Sakura and Daikenkai from DDR Extreme 2. I'm listening to the latter right now. :P
#sosz @ irc.lunarnet.org
Open 24/7 for discussion. [Please take time zones into consideration.]
Sean
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kittn » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:53 pm

Mine is meh at the moment. Cats are driving me nuts, and I'm playing RoTK6 and Sun Ce is being a PITA and won't ally with me or accept my gifts. :evil:

Money is tight. Stress is high. Etc etc. :? Maybe things will be better tomorrow. :)
Kittn
Changshi

Unread postby Frank » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:33 am

I don't want to post in here every day, but I feel like today was pretty eventful, because I was within 20 feet of a drive-by in the parking lot of my job. :shock:
/b/lackup has arrived.
Frank
Florida’s Finest

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads